Aspiring wholesaler offered position with New Western Acquisition

Aspiring wholesaler offered position with New Western Acquisition

Developer · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 0 votes

I am an aspiring real estate wholesaler and I am also studying to get my real estate license. I live in the DFW area and New Western Acquisitions offered me a sales position. They are an Investment company. I think this would be great for me. They will provide training and help me with leads. Wondering if you all have any insight about this company or just any advice period? Thank you!

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Tampa FL · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 34 votes
6y

Hi Choncere!  I work here in our Austin office and absolutely love it. I’ve learned so much in only a few months due to how many transactions we do and how awesome our mentoring program is!  Highly recommend:)

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Stephen J DavisBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 529 posts · 467 votes
    6y

    I have heard good things and have bought property from them before. Very good experience so far.

  • Investor · Tampa FL · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 34 votes
    6y

    Hi Choncere!  I work here in our Austin office and absolutely love it. I’ve learned so much in only a few months due to how many transactions we do and how awesome our mentoring program is!  Highly recommend:)

  • Don KonipolBusiness Member
    Investor · The Woodlands TX / Avon, CT · Member since 2009 · 6k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    6y

    @Choncere Watson

    I've read their website. There just another real estate broker that's spending money to market themselves as investment property specialists. Most of their content is generic real estate investment hype with the typical buzz words applied. There is absolutely nothing giving any information about HOW their better at finding below market investment properties than other real estate agents; nothing about their process other than they seek both on MLS and off market deals; nothing about successful track record other than some endorsement quotes from a few clients. Just based on their website along with my 40 years experience as a real estate investor, private money lender, fund manager, and portfolio manager, I'm underwhelmed. Of course, I have done nothing but a cursory review, so I could be totally wrong. Responses by two employees/contractors with few posts saying it's great doesn't impress me either. I think you need to seek opinions from people who don't "have a horse in the race".

    Private Mortgage Financing Partners, LLC
  • Developer · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Stephen J Davis thank you for the feedback!!

  • Developer · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Audrey Moolic thank you!! I think I am looking to learn about wholesaling pretty fast so thats great! Do you mind me asking how long it took you to get your first deal?

  • Developer · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Don Konipol oh ok Im more so using it to get my feet wet with the wholesaling business! I'm pretty sure I would venture off to do my own thing as far as wholesaling .. I'm hearing mixed reviews! Thank you for the feedback

  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    Not a big fan of them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.