• San Francisco, CA
Votes |
Beginning Virtual Wholesaling

Christian Muñoz
  • New to Real Estate
  • San Francisco, CA
Posted Sep 10 2020, 15:30

Hi there everyone!

I'm pretty new to real estate and where my interest lies in—virtual wholesaling as I'm out of the country and I do a lot of traveling around the world.

I stumbled upon an ad by Dolmar Cross on of course it led me to a webinar aka a huge infomercial. Never attended. After doing a little homework, I kinda got the idea that the point was virtual wholesaling. I looked more into it and came across folks like Chris Chico and Flipping Mastery TV. I had heard about house flipping but never got into it. Virtual wholesaling sounds like something I happily could do, I got the idea of it but a lot of questions are in my mind. The majority of them are in legal matters:

Can it be done in my own backyard of California?

Should I create an LLC before venturing into this?

Where can I find/how can I tailor up contracts (I assume they differ across the states) for both the seller/buyer?

Where else can I continue to learn more about this? (e.g. what is the general outline of what to say/ask)

Which site(s) do you recommend for finding leads? Propstream? Or something else?

Where to find buyers virtually?

What would be the best way to assess the cost of repairs virtually? Getting 'boots on the ground' or something else?

What are common mistakes to avoid?

Could anyone vouch for a course? If not, that's ok—any reading material at least?

These are the main ones, I'm pretty sure I'll have a dozen more!

If you guys can recommend another way to get into real estate virtually, I'd be more than happy to hear other ways from your experience!

Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully, help!

Christian

Loading replies...