How do you fill in these blanks?

2 Replies

Can someone help me know what goes in each of these missing lines? I'm pretty sure on the second line you put the address of the property but what goes on the first line? Im not asking for legal advice this is just a curious hypothetical. Thanks BP

Seller agrees to sell to Buyer the property known as _________ (“Property”), which is legally described as: _____________

Originally posted by @Danny Leyva :

Can someone help me know what goes in each of these missing lines? I'm pretty sure on the second line you put the address of the property but what goes on the first line? Im not asking for legal advice this is just a curious hypothetical. Thanks BP

Seller agrees to sell to Buyer the property known as _________ (“Property”), which is legally described as: _____________

First line is the address

second is  the legal description you can find it on the county property records website 

will look like something like this:

Originally posted by @Michael Plante :
Originally posted by @Danny Leyva:

First line is the address

second is  the legal description you can find it on the county property records website 

will look like something like this:

You rock, dude! Thanks!