Just got a 1 star due to the ghosts

Most Popular Reply

Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2018 · 93 posts · 42 votes
2y

Does VRBO allow reviews like that?  Wonder if you reported it if they'd remove it. 

See this reply in the discussion

33 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • NJ · Member since 2011 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    Years ago when I was a licensed realtor working for my parents company in South Texas, a client called and told me that the house I sold her had a ghost dog.  I really had to bite my tongue.  I had so many questions, like was there ghost barking, ghost poop, was he a good boy or a bad dog ghost? I just apologized and said I didn't know about the ghost dog because what else could I say.  Never a good idea to question someones beliefs in my experience though.

  • Collin HaysBusiness Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Gatlinburg, TN · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y

    I found that the VRBO customer service team was ill-fitted to handle the ghost issue. Lots of platitudes and word salad.  Then again, we have to understand who is on the other line.

  • Realtor · Northern Arizona - Flagstaff Sedona, Verde Valley · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Great response! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Chula Vista, Ca. · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 27 votes
    2y

    This is fantastic!  What a great time to lean into it.  I bet a lot of people would be attracted to the property just to stay with the "ghosts".  

  • Investor / Mentor / Contractor · Arcadia, CA Buying Out of State · Member since 2015 · 654 posts · 622 votes
    2y

    Oh dang. lol.

    Favorite line "you could see a face in the mirror"


    Hmmmmmmmmmm

  • Property Manager · Erie & Millscreek PA | Maggie Valley & Haywood County NC · Member since 2024 · 264 posts · 118 votes
    2y

    Crazy

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2012 · 312 posts · 165 votes
    2y

    What about dinosaurs ghost.. why they only targeting human ghost

  • Property Manager · Destin, FL · Member since 2023 · 83 posts · 27 votes
    2y

    LMAO! Love the response! I am gonna remember it for my guests.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.