The Multifamily Mindset program. Biggest regret of so many people. Is it a scam?

The Multifamily Mindset program. Biggest regret of so many people. Is it a scam?

Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 40 votes

There are a lot of questions about whether or not MFM is a scam. The definition of a scam is a deceptive scheme, act, or operation. From this definition and my experience with the Multifamily Mindset and their employees, independent contractors, and sponsors they promote that is exactly what it is in my opinion.

I joined the program in June of 2021. There were no reviews on the company that I could see at the time. After I joined there was one very specific, honest review by Zach Harsh and boy did he get slandered for it. The company was going around the US making a ton of money at the height of its popularity and other people who had similar experiences to him said nothing at all which cost people like me everything I worked towards financially.

First off you, are paying at least 40k for expert mentorship my brochure said. Although not everyone, they pick and choose who they charge what to. They also ask people to look into their financials and assets at the sales event. For no reason that will benefit you. The salespeople also act like they will keep in touch and sponsor deals for you but they don’t. The company had no “coaches” who had experience in this aspect of real estate (multifamily value add syndication). This has been admitted by almost every coach themselves.

Here is a list of other common lies at the sales event which is a three-day “class” you pay $1500 for:

  • 1. The salespeople including Tyler Deveraux himself tell people we will get you in your first deal and have it closed in three months. They started having a guy from a company called Pathways come to these events and get people to put 40k on 4 or 5 credit cards which put them in massive debt and wrecked their credit because of this dishonesty as well as other things said in the three days.
  • 2. You get paid a 5% acquisition fee and regular cash flow with low risk. I own a property with Tyler Deveraux, Ryan Woolley and their partners Lisa and Greg Parrish. This size fee is a red flag to lenders, they look for 1% so that is what they put on the closing statement. The property I am on with them has been neglected to the point I received a notice of default. Myself and other investors have received no cash flow in over two years. There is a lot of money unaccounted for and nobody will answer any questions. The people you pay to mentor you will fully shut you out and do things behind your back. This has cost me personally in so many ways.
  • 3. The salespeople tell you they will keep in touch and hold your hand through the transactions but they will not contact you after they get you to pay unless you have capital for a deal of theirs. Many 506b deals are pitched to new students including ones that are failing and the students have no knowledge in this industry to understand what is being presented. I can name at least four or five.
  • 4. Tyler Deveraux, Ryan Woolley, and their partners and sponsors they promote have gotten students and their families and friends into horrific situations with neglected properties and take no responsibility for it. They refuse to give investors the information they ask for such as who is the loan through, what kind of state it is in, and who are the GPs, LPs, profit and loss statements. They have done multiple capital calls on one property just for it to foreclose. There are multiple properties they own in the same condition now. Many students and their family and friends have money in these. Students are so scared they don’t say anything in hopes their family won’t lose it all.
  • After four years of running a deceptive business and getting students locked into deals with them and their employees or associates, the owners are trying to split up and there's a lawsuit between them. Three men started this and if you read the lawsuit it should prompt you to steer clear of all of them. Todd Millar is just trying to disappear as if he never participated, taking no responsibility for all the money people are asking for back. Tyler Deveraux continues this mess and takes people’s money for little to no value based on lies at the sales events. Ryan Woolley is saying Tyler abused him and all this isn’t his fault. He is trying to collect all the hurting students for his new investment company.

Tyler Deveraux and Ryan Woolley are both starting new companies. Tyler’s is Nalu capital and Ryan’s is 7Reigns. Both companies have recently closed on transactions with people new to the industry who have no idea how much their current investors are hurting. This should not be allowed. They both have done so many people wrong and so have the sponsors they promote to the students. They have left so many people in terrible financial situations due to dishonesty and if you got involved in an investment with them like I did it will be one of your biggest regrets. I would never get involved with any of these people or anyone associated with them if I could go back so hopefully this helps someone else.

25Reply
2,011 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 55 votes
10mo

Fiya,

As you well know, I don’t usually respond to online drama. You've been posting defamatory remarks consistently now for two years and have only heard from me once. Which raises the obvious question: why am I responding to you now, and why didn’t I respond earlier?

The reality, I honestly hoped you’d get it out of your system and move on to your next chapter. That obviously hasn't happened. It is clear that you are hurt, confused, and frustrated, and I'm genuinely sorry you feel that way. The last thing I want to do is add to that hurt, my calling is to build, not destroy. At this point though, I feel it's irresponsible NOT to reply. I'm not here to argue or paint you in a negative light, I'm simply here to clarify and remind you of the FULL picture.

And for the record, we’re not perfect... hell, I’m definitely not perfect... and we’re always looking for ways to grow and improve. Since you left, we’ve revamped coaching, added mastery tracks, expanded group coaching, launched a new learning platform to tailor mentorship to each student’s level, added more in-person touch points and much more.

When energy points toward growth, amazing things happen.

Fiya, I can't help but think about the unbelievable impact you could be making in the world if you directed your energy toward growth and production. I have read the many messages we exchanged over the time you were in our program more than once. One of the very first messages you sent me continues to stick out:

“You guys are all leading by action… I’ve had some people do me dirty the last year in business. They totally took advantage of me as a single parent. It hurt but motivated me to do more and give more... You’re providing a safe space for women to do business and I don't know if you understand how much that has changed some of your lives.”

I remember reading that and being so proud of what we’re doing as a company. I’m still proud about what we do as a company. But looking back, I also see a pattern that will keep sabotaging you if you allow it... blaming someone else, playing victim, and then bringing those habits into the next thing you decide to pursue. You were meant for so much more than that.

All right, let’s address what you’ve been saying that simply isn’t true, or at least isn't completely true. There is partial truths in most things, but partial truths are where the devil creates the most confusion. (Which is why I mentioned that you were "confused" above.) The devil uses those partial truths as a tool to derail the most capable people from reaching their full potential.

"The Multifamily Mindset is a scam"

A scam is a dishonest, fraudulent scheme to trick someone into giving up money. That’s not who I am, and it’s not what we do. One of the hardest parts of this business is knowing I can’t make anyone successful. That’s on the individual. The second-hardest is when someone who didn’t do the work tries to smear my name to save face.

You can’t complain about the results you don’t have from the effort you never gave fully.

Let’s look at your situation and let anyone, including you, decide if that’s a “scam.”

- You enrolled in a 6 month mentorship. You didn’t pay a dime. Someone else paid $27,000 for you because they felt for your situation. To be fair, you may have paid that person back and I would have no way of knowing that, so for sake of argument I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you did.

- We kept you in the program for over two years... well beyond the contractual term.

- We partnered with you on a deal. We sponsored it, raised the capital, and ran the operations (you sourced it). You were paid $173,676.50 as your acquisition fee.

- You then chased a second deal. Our coaches told you to pass. I told you to pass. You didn't. You struggled to raise, missed the mark, and lost your EMD. You've said it was $50K but it wasn't. The seller and I, who I know very well, spoke during that time and he agreed to refund all but $10,000.

    So let’s do the math:

    • Mentorship cost: – $27,000 (Assuming you paid that person back from your first acquisition fee)
    • Deal #1: + $173,676
    • Deal #2: – $10,000
    • Net: + $136,676

    And then you tried suing me for $1,000,000 in damages. Call me crazy, naïve, or biased, but... doesn’t that look like the scam? 🤷🏼‍♂️

    Now, the “partial truths” that create the most confusion:

    “We pick and choose what we charge and to who.”

    The partial truth: not everyone pays the same amount.

    The complete truth: we offer different levels of service, like any business. Early on, not everyone heard every option at live events. We fixed it years ago, now every buyer sees a printed, side-by-side of all packages before deciding. You came through 4+ years ago. We learned. We improved. That’s what growing businesses do.

    When energy points toward growth, amazing things happen.

    “There were no coaches with syndication experience.”

    The partial truth: some coaches weren’t lead syndicators.

    The complete truth: we have all sorts of different coaches. We have mindset, accountability, and expert coaches (capital, underwriting, acquisitions, asset mgmt, etc.). Some own hundreds of units, some thousands. Several were employees of my investment company and played major roles in 3,500+ units acquired, while supporting students who’ve now surpassed $1B in transactions. Regardless... we’ve since tightened coach/mentor criteria even more because when energy points toward growth, amazing things happen.

    “A deal was foreclosed due to neglect, and you shut me out of communications.”

    The partial truth: a deal did go to foreclosure, and we removed you from internal channels.

    The complete truth: taxes, insurance, and interest rates all spiked together at unprecedented levels. A rate cap also expired in the middle of all this and the renewal cost was mid-six figures. If you remember, this was the primary reason a capital call was needed.

    We met as a team to discuss the capital call and lender plan. You then posted fragments of an internal ops call publicly, framed them as a narrative, and spooked investors and lenders during the exact window we needed unity. That disrupted the capital call and crushed restructuring talks. We removed you to protect the process, not to punish you. My lesson? I should have removed you earlier.

    That was one of the most difficult things I had ever navigated and I did it alone. While I did everything in my control to save that deal, including dumping nearly $200k of my own money into the deal, on top of what I had already invested, you were on Facebook sabotaging those efforts and then complaining about the outcome you were creating. You should have been taking notes.

    I documented everything I learned during that process, created a 147 page manual on avoiding/navigating foreclosure and have shared it with as many people as possible so they don't have to go through it. When energy points toward growth, amazing things happen.

    “There’s a lawsuit because of deceptive business practices.”

    The partial truth: Ryan left in Oct 2023 and sued months later.

    The complete truth: he demanded a buyout the business couldn’t remotely support; when it didn’t happen, he filed a suit full of baseless claims. He ran day-to-day investments. I signed on loans and put in capital. He couldn’t sign due to credit/net worth and didn’t invest meaningful personal money. I’ll address his claims where they belong... in court, with documents.

    "We will get people into their first deal within 3 months."

    The partial truth: nothing.

    The complete truth: Here’s reality that never changes: buying apartments and building a business isn’t easy. Once again, I can't make anyone successful, that is up to the individual. It demands commitment especially when things don’t go as planned. Not everyone who starts the journey finishes it... true in multifamily, true in any business. But those who do the work consistently, especially under pressure, earn the outcome. Again, true in every business I know because when energy points toward growth, amazing things happen.

    "5% acquisition fee is a red flag to the lenders so we put 1% on the closing statement."

    The partial truth: nothing.

    The complete truth: lenders underwrite the loan, the sponsors and the business plan; the acquisition fee is a sponsor/GP structuring item that has nothing to do with them. It was absolutely disclosed in every required area.

    You've also mentioned previously that the "purchase price was lowered but the acquisition fee was determined off the original purchase price." The purchase price was never lowered, there was a seller credit issued to us at closing. That's a different thing.

    "Sales people pretend they'll keep in touch and sponsor deals, but don't."

    The partial truth: those helping at the event don't stay in touch with and/or sponsor everyone.

    The complete truth: the people who assist with those events are students who have become successful in this business and all of them have partnered up and sponsored student deals. I can't force them to do business with anyone though, that's not how it works.

    All that said, some students have formed lifelong partnerships with those "sales people," including Bo & Kaitlyn who you sat next to at your initial 3 day training. They now own well over 1,000 units and are full time investors... because when energy points toward growth, amazing things happen.

    "How do you respond when you hit a stumbling block and things don't go according to plan?"

    I'm going to end by posing the question above. I've learned that their are typically 3 reactions...

    1- Learn & Grow. You take the stumbling block, learn from it, and use it as a stepping stone to take you to the next level. It's amazing what these people accomplish by channeling their energy towards growth.

    2- Anger & Frustration. Instead of learning and growing from the stumbling block, you get embarrassed and angry. While those in #1 use the stumbling block as a stepping stone, those in #2 start throwing stones at anyone they can blame. I'm obviously an easy target for some people... I'm ok with that.

    3- Quit. They determine that this journey isn't for them, for whatever reason, and they quit.

    Fiya, what if you would have chosen option #1 instead of option #2? How much different would your life be? What would you have been able to accomplish with those powerful learning lessons?

    My hallucination... I believe you would be our most successful student to date.

    If you spent a fraction of the time you’ve put into posts, reviews, calls, and podcasts into growing your business... the quiet reps, the underwriting, the broker trust, the lender relationships... you might have crossed a billion by yourself by now. (Please don’t take that as a guarantee. We’ve been down that road. 😉) I want to be clear, that’s not a dig. It’s a nudge and a reminder that you are capable of so much more than this season has shown.

    The good news, it's never too late. My hope is that you decide to stop the self sabotaging pattern I mentioned in the beginning and point your energy towards growth, in places that will better your life. I pray that you'll begin to realize that you are the captain of your ship, and instead of trying to place blame when you experience a challenge, you'll take ownership and learn from that challenge.

    All in all, I hope you'll remember... When energy points toward growth, amazing things happen.

    Regardless of what and when you decide... I'll be cheering for you.

    All my best,
    Tyler Deveraux

    See this reply in the discussion

    62 Replies

    Jump to latestLatest
    • Oklahoma City · Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 2 votes
      2y

      Is MultiFamily Wealth Nation part of MultiFamily Mindset Program that you are writing about? 

    • Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 40 votes
      2y

      No, but I looked that up and it is odd how similar it looks to their website, logo, etc. I am not familiar with them but I learned the hard way that a lot of people, success, and things said in the multifamily syndication industry are just lies period. The success stories that students and coaches shared in the Multifamily Mindset were fabricated by the owners and mostly untrue. They even gave their own money to students after they took them around sharing their testimony of something they hadn't even done yet. Social media profiles, how many properties people have owned, and what they accomplished were simply lies to get people to invest with them or get new people to raise money for them.

    • Stuart UdisPro Member
      Attorney · Philadelphia · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
      2y

      @Lutfiya Mosley I’m sorry to hear the experience you’ve had with the Multi Family Mindset’s team. Sadly there’s a lot of bad actors out there peddling similar courses and schemes. Not even Ivy League master programs in real estate provide the representations and guarantees these mentorship programs provide.  I’m surprised that in itself isn’t viewed as a red flag. 

    • Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2020 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
      2y

      @Lutfiya Mosley, I am very sorry you had to go through this experience.  These guru courses are almost always started by people who are, themselves, trying to get into the syndication business.  Those that can, do.  Those that can't, teach.  

      I am grateful that you shared this, because I do think a lot of these gurus, while generally having good intentions, are typically very naive and lack experience to truly teach anything.  And many, get into real estate investing, thinking it will make them rich right away.  Then they realize it didn't and they need to find a new way to make money to keep the real estate investing going.  And, honestly, selling the impression of education is very lucrative.

    • Member since 2017 · 1 post · 6 votes
      1y

      Fiya, keep on going! Thank you for all that you are doing to expose them. I am so sorry that you have to be the trailblazer on this one but those coming after you will be thankful. The $40 000 USD price tag was not worth what we were given. I also purchased the "training/coaching" and received very little support and what I did receive was not very valuable. In addition, the company that they recommend we work with, Prime, helped me set up my companies and though I repeatedly asked them if there were any differences in how it was set up because I was a Canadian, I was told that the way they suggested I do it was the right way. Well, come tax time, I had to unravel 3 LLCs with quite a bit of expense and am paying double tax because of their lack of care and knowledge. All so unnecessary. When I contacted MFM, they told me to direct my complaints to Prime as they operate independently of them. I am sure I will get nowhere with them. My requests for other matters through MFM have gone nowhere and even after requesting a refund and some help with Prime they sent me a video and an email with a special offer to renew for another year.

    • Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 40 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Ciel Rose:

      Fiya, keep on going! Thank you for all that you are doing to expose them. I am so sorry that you have to be the trailblazer on this one but those coming after you will be thankful. The $40 000 USD price tag was not worth what we were given. I also purchased the "training/coaching" and received very little support and what I did receive was not very valuable. In addition, the company that they recommend we work with, Prime, helped me set up my companies and though I repeatedly asked them if there were any differences in how it was set up because I was a Canadian, I was told that the way they suggested I do it was the right way. Well, come tax time, I had to unravel 3 LLCs with quite a bit of expense and am paying double tax because of their lack of care and knowledge. All so unnecessary. When I contacted MFM, they told me to direct my complaints to Prime as they operate independently of them. I am sure I will get nowhere with them. My requests for other matters through MFM have gone nowhere and even after requesting a refund and some help with Prime they sent me a video and an email with a special offer to renew for another year.


    • Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 40 votes
      1y

      Ciel,

      Thank you for sharing. To clarify for those reading the company is Prime Corporate Services out of Utah. The Multifamily Mindset also sell a website service called Engager AI to new students as well. Over the four years there’s been many complaints about Prime Corporate Services. It has cost many people including myself a lot of unnecessary money and still is because you deal with the tax portion of opening unnecessary LLCs recommended by supposed professionals. I question if they get kick backs or actually hold ownership in this company. Many education programs that could be scams promote junk services and the quality of all they sell or promote is definitely junk. 
      Everyone is suffering because of the damage this company has created and continues to especially those who invested in properties. I forgot to mention another sales tactic is to tell people at the three day class you can charge your investors the 40k tuition. The salesperson says, put it in the closing statement or underwriting template somewhere. Not true. 

    • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 5 votes
      1y

      I invested my first deal with Multi-Family Capital Partners nearly 5 years ago, and I joined their MFM educational coaching program 2 1/2 years ago. I deeply regret doing both. Getting needed coaching from professionals who had made deals was difficult and the two deals I invested in were very poorly managed from the beginning.  This resulted in needing to bring in a rescue fund to take over the property and change the name, pushing our original investors down to B-2 status. I may never see any of my original investment capital again. The company did not oversee the property management until it was too late.  

      This is so scary, I would NEVER do this type of deal again, and many investors are experiencing the same thing, except some are not even aware of the seriousness of their investment losses yet.  Two of the seven properties in one of my funds are either already foreclosed or about to restructure and shove down the original investors, like was done on my deal.  Also, $200,000 of one of my investments has never shown up on the K-1, and no one answers my emails or phone calls to correct it.  It's genuinely the nightmare I never wanted to have.  

      Like Fiya, posting about my loss and this frustrating experience will hopefully expose this company's faulty practices and help others steer clear of Tyler Deveraux, Ryan Woolley, MF Capital Partners, MFM, their new companies, and groups like them.  It's not right.

    • Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 2 votes
      1y

      so why are you people that already sunk 40k into this not paying a little more a getting a  lawyer?

    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jordan Townes:

      so why are you people that already sunk 40k into this not paying a little more a getting a  lawyer?


       Looks like they are all not getting along:



      Orange County Clerk of Courts Records Search (myorangeclerk.com)

      7e investments53 Reviews
    • Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 40 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jordan Townes:

      so why are you people that already sunk 40k into this not paying a little more a getting a  lawyer?


       I have already spent quite a bit on attorney's fees myself. I agree more people need to inquire. I am a GP on one of their deals. It is a disaster! I was a student they offered to sponsor a deal for and it has cost me everything, literally. 

      Sadly, there are quite a few people over 65 on the verge of losing all their retirement money they put into these guy's investments that are doing terribly while they both go start new ones. They have one fund called the Ekahi fund which Jessi who commented above is in. It is a 30M fund on the verge of failure. I am on one property it funded although I was never told that until I discovered it myself recently. There is another fund called Aloha, which is about 30M and is also doing very poorly. They have people invested in individual properties, especially students.

       The property I am on they are trying to avoid foreclosure by turning it over to a rescue fund and diluting investor's money. In the original webinars for this fund, they told them they would return all capital in three years. They are at year 2 1/2 and now say you "might" get 50% in 3-5 more years. I have not received any return on my money. They held a webinar for the Ekahi fund and told them they fired the property management, false they quit due to lack of funds. They said did not need their approval to turn their money over to new GP's but we will let you vote anyway.

      I am also on the loan. I have been kicked out of every form of communication relating to this deal. When they decided to inquire about the rescue fund they left me out of all of it then threw me on a call with the lender, rescue fund, an attorney they hired for themselves and a few partners. Talk about mistreating someone and trying to back them into a corner, I had no information. I have since inquired with a new attorney, more money out of my pocket. It does appear everything they have done in the past four years is catching up, people are reporting them but at the same time, they start new investments with new people and keep selling the program. I hope more investors come on and give honest reviews so others can be spared from the worst experience I've had in many years.

    • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 107 posts · 89 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Jordan Townes:

      so why are you people that already sunk 40k into this not paying a little more a getting a  lawyer?


       Looks like they are all not getting along:



      Orange County Clerk of Courts Records Search (myorangeclerk.com)


       Lurid. Can't imagine being in business with characters like this. 

    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Lutfiya Mosley:
      Quote from @Jordan Townes:

      so why are you people that already sunk 40k into this not paying a little more a getting a  lawyer?


       I have already spent quite a bit on attorney's fees myself. I agree more people need to inquire. I am a GP on one of their deals. It is a disaster! I was a student they offered to sponsor a deal for and it has cost me everything, literally. 

      Sadly, there are quite a few people over 65 on the verge of losing all their retirement money they put into these guy's investments that are doing terribly while they both go start new ones. They have one fund called the Ekahi fund which Jessi who commented above is in. It is a 30M fund on the verge of failure. I am on one property it funded although I was never told that until I discovered it myself recently. There is another fund called Aloha, which is about 30M and is also doing very poorly. They have people invested in individual properties, especially students.

       The property I am on they are trying to avoid foreclosure by turning it over to a rescue fund and diluting investor's money. In the original webinars for this fund, they told them they would return all capital in three years. They are at year 2 1/2 and now say you "might" get 50% in 3-5 more years. I have not received any return on my money. They held a webinar for the Ekahi fund and told them they fired the property management, false they quit due to lack of funds. They said did not need their approval to turn their money over to new GP's but we will let you vote anyway.

      I am also on the loan. I have been kicked out of every form of communication relating to this deal. When they decided to inquire about the rescue fund they left me out of all of it then threw me on a call with the lender, rescue fund, an attorney they hired for themselves and a few partners. Talk about mistreating someone and trying to back them into a corner, I had no information. I have since inquired with a new attorney, more money out of my pocket. It does appear everything they have done in the past four years is catching up, people are reporting them but at the same time, they start new investments with new people and keep selling the program. I hope more investors come on and give honest reviews so others can be spared from the worst experience I've had in many years.


      what is your attorney doing? do you have a good attorney? I would have just filed a lawsuit against them and took it from there.

      7e investments53 Reviews
    • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 3 votes
      1y

      There should be a class action law suit again multifamily mindset that has ripped off so many people and tore their lives apart in a horrible way. I became a member two years ago, striking zero deals. Multifamily mindset has recruited students from all walks of life such as teachers, medical doctors, veterans, real estate agents, business men, and I was included into a group (multifamily mindset encourages students to form groups) and one of them is a veteran who is divorced, has kids to support, not employed during that time, got a loan of $40,000 for the tuition. After enough try, he made nothing happen. He was terribly miserable, and you can tell from his Facebook postings he sounds desperate, you know the multifamily mindset Facebook group. Later on people heard him saying that he wanted to kill himself due to all the failed deals. You put all efforts and finally the outcome is zero. 

      One of their so called instructors from one of the training sessions asks the students to go to the five star hotels, or go play golf, or go horse riding, or go hang out at the high end night clubs for the sake of fund raising. I called them horror jokes. Who will give the hard earned money to strangers? 

      Let's do a math: one student x $40,000, then 1000 students x $40,000....... Seriously how many students that have been tricked into their training program? It's worse than the Trump University. 

    • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
      1y

      One more reason why people should stop looking for the easy path to building wealth.

      Increase earnings, reduce expenses, save, and invest. You don't need partners, coaches, fast acceleration, etc. Take your time, be wise, and time will reward you.

      The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

      One more reason why people should stop looking for the easy path to building wealth.

      Increase earnings, reduce expenses, save, and invest. You don't need partners, coaches, fast acceleration, etc. Take your time, be wise, and time will reward you.


       agree 100%. you have people here on BP who have been in real estate for 20+ years and always talk about the risk and how hard it is - and then you have people who will tell you that after a weekend of a month you can make six figures in real estate. 

      Unfortunately it does not work that way.

      7e investments53 Reviews
    • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
      Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Lutfiya Mosley:

      Ciel,

      Thank you for sharing. To clarify for those reading the company is Prime Corporate Services out of Utah. The Multifamily Mindset also sell a website service called Engager AI to new students as well. Over the four years there’s been many complaints about Prime Corporate Services. It has cost many people including myself a lot of unnecessary money and still is because you deal with the tax portion of opening unnecessary LLCs recommended by supposed professionals. I question if they get kick backs or actually hold ownership in this company. Many education programs that could be scams promote junk services and the quality of all they sell or promote is definitely junk. 
      Everyone is suffering because of the damage this company has created and continues to especially those who invested in properties. I forgot to mention another sales tactic is to tell people at the three day class you can charge your investors the 40k tuition. The salesperson says, put it in the closing statement or underwriting template somewhere. Not true. 


      there ya go another Utah based fullfilment and education company.  utah is ground zero for these enterprises.
    • Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 40 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Pokie Maynard:

      There should be a class action law suit again multifamily mindset that has ripped off so many people and tore their lives apart in a horrible way. I became a member two years ago, striking zero deals. Multifamily mindset has recruited students from all walks of life such as teachers, medical doctors, veterans, real estate agents, business men, and I was included into a group (multifamily mindset encourages students to form groups) and one of them is a veteran who is divorced, has kids to support, not employed during that time, got a loan of $40,000 for the tuition. After enough try, he made nothing happen. He was terribly miserable, and you can tell from his Facebook postings he sounds desperate, you know the multifamily mindset Facebook group. Later on people heard him saying that he wanted to kill himself due to all the failed deals. You put all efforts and finally the outcome is zero. 

      One of their so called instructors from one of the training sessions asks the students to go to the five star hotels, or go play golf, or go horse riding, or go hang out at the high end night clubs for the sake of fund raising. I called them horror jokes. Who will give the hard earned money to strangers? 

      Let's do a math: one student x $40,000, then 1000 students x $40,000....... Seriously how many students that have been tricked into their training program? It's worse than the Trump University. 


    • Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 40 votes
      1y

      I am extremely sad and not at all surprised to hear this. On the investment side there are quite a few elderly people in very bad circumstances. One lady has no money left and her husband went into hospice. All we can do is speak up because this needs to end so I appreciate you participating in standing up for what is right. 

    • Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 40 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Lutfiya Mosley:

      Ciel,

      Thank you for sharing. To clarify for those reading the company is Prime Corporate Services out of Utah. The Multifamily Mindset also sell a website service called Engager AI to new students as well. Over the four years there’s been many complaints about Prime Corporate Services. It has cost many people including myself a lot of unnecessary money and still is because you deal with the tax portion of opening unnecessary LLCs recommended by supposed professionals. I question if they get kick backs or actually hold ownership in this company. Many education programs that could be scams promote junk services and the quality of all they sell or promote is definitely junk. 
      Everyone is suffering because of the damage this company has created and continues to especially those who invested in properties. I forgot to mention another sales tactic is to tell people at the three day class you can charge your investors the 40k tuition. The salesperson says, put it in the closing statement or underwriting template somewhere. Not true. 


      there ya go another Utah based fullfilment and education company.  utah is ground zero for these enterprises.

    • Stuart UdisPro Member
      Attorney · Philadelphia · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
      1y

      This ma be a front for a cult. Convince me otherwise.

    • Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 40 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Stuart Udis:

      This ma be a front for a cult. Convince me otherwise.


    • Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 40 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Adam Michael Andrews:
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Jordan Townes:

      so why are you people that already sunk 40k into this not paying a little more a getting a  lawyer?


       Looks like they are all not getting along:



      Orange County Clerk of Courts Records Search (myorangeclerk.com)


       Lurid. Can't imagine being in business with characters like this. 


       It has been God awful for so many people. It is sad how far the reach of distruction these types of investments can have. LP's and tenants often pay a high price, as well as GP's who don't know people's true character until it is too late. The latest on this situation for me is that the property foreclosed with nobody notifying me and I am on the loan. The lender even quit communicating with me, which I did not think was legal. A few days ago I found out about this article so it looks like a tenant is suing the property management we used as the my partners. https://www.kxxv.com/news/local-news/in-your-neighborhood/mc...

    • Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 40 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Stuart Udis:

      This ma be a front for a cult. Convince me otherwise.


    • Member since 2024 · 29 posts · 40 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Stuart Udis:

      This ma be a front for a cult. Convince me otherwise.


       I 100% agree. After dealing with this situation for quite some time I started studying scams, frauds then human behavior then cults. It is amazing the connections between all these things. The leaders of these must gain unearned trust and authority very quickly. If you read the many comments on my Facebook page, Tyler Deveraux insulted people very harshly once they realized what they paid for wasn't what they got. Saying things to young ladies in their early 20's like, you have an f'ed up mindset. He said to many students and I read texts he wrote to one guy on a video, you have no grit, no business sense and on. It is a common factor for these types to plant in people's head they are responsible for their success so when they come back after realizing the no value you can blame it on them. Definately cult like.

    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.