This company is a complete real estate and investment ponzi scheme. Run by Dutch Mendenhall and Amy Vaughn, they solicit hard money loans (which they do not pay back) and joint venture real estate deals which they also do not pay back. Not only do they not repay funds, they claim we owe them additional funding for renovations that never actually happen. You can look for yourself by looking them up on Google. They have over 100 pending lawsuits against them and counting. Investors beware!
Yes. I have 3 joint venture deals that were presented to me as netting 170% profits in 2 years. Apparently, not only did they sell at a loss, I didn't get any money back at all and they claim I owe them an additional $40,000 for "renovations" despite no work being done to the building at all. I also have a hard money loan that has had a "freeze" on payments that were supposed to start a year ago. They give no official closing documents, just internal documents that I'm guessing are fraudulent.
@James Miller that is Amy’s “boyfriend” and allegedly works there doing very little for a huge paycheck. Apparently has been in jail for multiple offenses but I don’t know his name. Just one more unqualified person on the payroll
@Melanie P. I have all of my information sent to the SEC as do hindreds of us. It's just a matter of time. His God complex and giant ego won't allow him to reflect on the damage he's done
keep in mind if the SEC detects a serious issue and one that could harm investors right now they have the power to take emergency action and shut them down.
@Jay Hinrichs That's the hope Jay. These guys are scammers if there ever were any and a future episode of American Greed. They've ruined many financial lives and simply don't care. The cloak themselves under the veil of God and country and it's all part of their marketing scheme.
She is 100% still involved. I’m guessing she changed titles to dodge the SEC but I have no actual proof of that. Complete Ponzi scheme either way and that I do have proof of that as do hundreds of others
i agree but everyone only discussing the mendenhall brothers and I think she controls the money for they stuff tht most are affected by ..i saw the Mendenhall that no longer works at the company had his cel l number removed after I posted it in the other page
Dutch’s wife Vanessa Mendenhall runs the Seminar Solutions entity mentioned previously. She’s got just as involved as Amy. (Btw I can’t believe anyone would give that tacky designer wearing clown their hard earned money) Clearly incompetent like every other Rad employee. Have spoken to other folks lending them money in the past (unsecured, but sold as secured) to Rad and Seminar Solutions. Promising a high payback percentage plus a point for each month it’s not paid. My guess is they owe millions upon millions outside of their Reg A offering. THEYRE ALL CROOKS. the most recent Instagram is ridiculously ironic: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DFiT_JCpB6l/?igsh=MTVkaDV0OTZ...
Yes, he is her “boyfriend” who allegedly was in jail for attempted murder and it er charges . Also is on the payroll for big bucks doing absolutely nothing. Disgusting
i heard thru others that both Dutch and Amy have body gaurds and they roughed up a investor over the weekend of the event they did in Tampa. They are out of control.
That is a fact and with any luck, they will be held accountable for That as well as their Ponzi scheme. It’s a matter of time and the SEC and FBI along others will come knocking. Dutch’s arrogance keeps him from doing the right thing for his investors prior to that and it will take handcuffs to change his mind
i heard thru others that both Dutch and Amy have body gaurds and they roughed up a investor over the weekend of the event they did in Tampa. They are out of control.
Yes many times Rad has had job ads up for an “executive protection agent”. What do they need protection from?!
the event i went to in tampa last year at a resort had security but I think the other Mendenhall brother that no longer works there oversaw it they seemed professional and were ex military type guys..two k9 dogs were there. but that was when Tucker Carlson and others were there
I used to work there as of a couple months ago. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away. Absolute nightmare…. Check out the Glassdoor reviews from the employees.
I can confirm what Tom Nagy is saying. I am also and Inner Circle and REIT investor since 2021. The whole thing is smoke and mirrors. I have two HML that are years past due (250k each). I have a couple JV deals that are complete trash and also they are now asking me for money. I also did one of their 1% deals in St Pete for 100K. The deal did not go through and they never returned my money. Just stolen. I am speaking with an attorney. I had never fallen for a scam like this but Dutch is really believable and uses the God and country stuff to entice investors. He got me good. There's 100s of us though he owes millions to but I doubt there's much of anything left. While none of us will be getting our money back he can live well selling off the remaining assets as long as they don't shut him down. We'll see what happens. At least it's out in the open now. I imagine his partner Amy will blame him when the SEC comes knocking. I think he really believes his own BS. It will be a great future epsiode of American Greed.
I feel awful for you man. That’s a lot of cash. Hopefully you get it back soon. Absolute scum those people are
most of 2024 dutch discussed a big loan on all his farms it was based on equity. If I remember he said 30 million dollars to pay back people that seemed to jsut disappered and now he is saying they doing a big real estate sale that will clear about same amount. does anyone beleive this guy? At event they had in Tampa in january he briefed selling a big bundle of houses to start paying back...his farms are for sale now or forecloser on them.
I can confirm what Tom Nagy is saying. I am also and Inner Circle and REIT investor since 2021. The whole thing is smoke and mirrors. I have two HML that are years past due (250k each). I have a couple JV deals that are complete trash and also they are now asking me for money. I also did one of their 1% deals in St Pete for 100K. The deal did not go through and they never returned my money. Just stolen. I am speaking with an attorney. I had never fallen for a scam like this but Dutch is really believable and uses the God and country stuff to entice investors. He got me good. There's 100s of us though he owes millions to but I doubt there's much of anything left. While none of us will be getting our money back he can live well selling off the remaining assets as long as they don't shut him down. We'll see what happens. At least it's out in the open now. I imagine his partner Amy will blame him when the SEC comes knocking. I think he really believes his own BS. It will be a great future epsiode of American Greed.
I feel awful for you man. That’s a lot of cash. Hopefully you get it back soon. Absolute scum those people are
Thanks Matthew, it’s really disgusting. I believe Dutch is a sociopath now. The things I’m hearing from former employees is unbelievable. I’m not sure he understands the gravity of what he has done. We all know our money is gone. I just pray the SEC gets involved before his next scam. The scam he’s working on now is called OmniCo Management. He wants to raise 75 million dollars for it. It’s crazy. What’s crazier is I don’t think he would pay people back even if he could. I didn’t get paid on contracts I had with them way before they even “froze” distributions. And that’s sounds like everybody was in the same boat
April 2025 Update: We are specifically seeking out victims where RAD Diversified REIT was recommended by a financial adviser or broker. Our firm is actively engaging with media outlets to increase awareness about this situation. If you were advised by a professional to invest in RAD, please contact us for a consultation. All other affected investors are encouraged to share their experiences with news outlets and on investment forums to help build momentum for regulatory action. Please continue reading for a more in-depth overview of the situation and our firm's efforts.
unbeleivable from an ex employee in california that I got to know a bit. the coowner of Rad Amy Vaughn made comment on a call to employees who have not got paid for numerous payroll
"let this be life lesson in managing your money".
this comes from amy vaughn, owner of a company stealing from others and about to declare chapter 11 bankruptcy due to inability to manage a company..
Investor · Irvine, CA · Member since 2014 · 46 posts · 30 votes
1y
I'm glad I missed this "opportunity" They had stuff in Philly that was not even permitted and rented and that they indicated were occupied with tenants. Also has unrealistic valuations on properties on SEC docs.
High pressure sales pitches. Hope they go to jail.
San Jose, CA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote
1y
I wish I could find a pro bono lawyer willing to take on Dutch and RAD Diversified REIT—not just to recover lost money (which seems impossible at this point), but to actually prosecute him for running a Ponzi scheme and put him behind bars. Even if there's no money left to recover, justice needs to be served for all the people who were misled and scammed. If you know any attorneys who care more about justice than a payout, please reach out or share this post. Enough is enough!
I wish I could find a pro bono lawyer willing to take on Dutch and RAD Diversified REIT—not just to recover lost money (which seems impossible at this point), but to actually prosecute him for running a Ponzi scheme and put him behind bars. Even if there's no money left to recover, justice needs to be served for all the people who were misled and scammed. If you know any attorneys who care more about justice than a payout, please reach out or share this post. Enough is enough!
I wish I could find a pro bono lawyer willing to take on Dutch and RAD Diversified REIT—not just to recover lost money (which seems impossible at this point), but to actually prosecute him for running a Ponzi scheme and put him behind bars. Even if there's no money left to recover, justice needs to be served for all the people who were misled and scammed. If you know any attorneys who care more about justice than a payout, please reach out or share this post. Enough is enough!
I would look at non-profits and start calling newspapers and others as the court system will most likely fail you - a social media / online campaign against him could be the way to go AND you would want him to file suit against you - because if he did something wrong you have opportunity for discovery and he would have to open his books etc. and that is where if he was doing something wrong it would be able to come out.
Attorney · Philadelphia · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
1y
@John Fak If the goal is to deter future investors from investing with RAD, perhaps social media can help but most of these bad actor capital raisers and gurus alike simply delete negative comments so not sure how much of an impact it will ultimately have. In terms of recouping unreturned capital, social media will provide no benefit whatsoever.
They are and its also a scam. Its called GoingPublic and RADD paid them to be on it. When you leave a negative comment on X about RADD, they delete it and block you just as RADD does everywhere else. Zero transparency
Refer the specifcs (yours) as well as the forums and articles in the complaints
Create a social media presence on FB and X and tiktok. I.e tagging OmniCo golf and Dutch for SEC investigation and complaints and lack of transparency. Upload your own videos of warning people.
Contact state representatives and keep contacting them each week.
We need need to get some traction on this which will only come from numbers of complaints and reaching the right people.