July 2012 DFW Meetup

July 2012 DFW Meetup

Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes

It was a great April DFW meetup. Not too early to pencil in the next meetup.

The Fox and Hound in Arlington is a good central DFW place to meet.

The date to aim for ........

Monday, July 23 @ 7:30 pm.

I know not everyone will be able to make it and weekends would be better. Bars and restaurants are crowded on the weekends. We had lots of space last month on Monday night.

So there it is. Hope you all can make it.

2Reply
94 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Southlake, TX · Member since 2009 · 950 posts · 338 votes
14y

Count me in Greg B.. It's on my calendar!

See this reply in the discussion

63 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    14y

    I'm in for the next weekend you guys do. Monday would be tough.

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Bryan Hancock thanks

    Heads up
    Jon K.
    Tod R.
    Anthony Y.
    Daniel Lucart
    @Jerry Puckett
    Carlos F.
    Benson Chi
    Bala P.
    Sam Craven
    Angie Menegay
    Stinson Bland
    @Toby Ima
    Andy B.
    Dustin Poole
    Brian Hoyt
    @Cynthia Franklin
    Shane Woods
    @Lakshmi Kotagirl
    @Andy Collins
    @Logan Woolford
    @Thomas Johnson
    @Steve E
    @Lynda Poe
    @Chris F.

  • Investor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 450 votes
    14y

    Sounds good to me. You can count me in. It's pretty early to make plans for July, so this may not get much traction just yet.

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    14y

    Sounds great, Greg. BP DFW rocks!

  • SFR Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2009 · 71 posts · 12 votes
    14y

    Greg B., just like Brian Hoyt it is too early to plan but for now count me in too. Thanks

  • Investor · Garland, TX · Member since 2010 · 99 posts · 92 votes
    14y

    Greg,

    I could not make the first meetup, but I will be there in July.

    Thanks,

    Tim.

  • SFR Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2009 · 71 posts · 12 votes
    14y

    Timothy Rogers, Sorry you missed the last one, I did meet interesting people and sure you will too.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    i didnt think i was going to make it to the last one until that afternoon, the next one will go a similar way. I will do my best to make it because it was a great group.

  • Investor · North Richland Hills, TX · Member since 2011 · 789 posts · 403 votes
    14y

    I'll be in Costa Rica for a couple weeks this summer, but following this thread in case I can make it.

  • Commercial Real Estate Lender / Syndicator · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 888 posts · 309 votes
    14y

    Sounds good!

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    14y

    You might get a party crasher....LOL

    My son is in the FWD area, but I really don't care for hot weather....

    Will you guys get together in Oct.? ;)

  • Investor · Arlington, TX · Member since 2008 · 51 posts · 11 votes
    14y

    Greg B. I plan to be there!

  • Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
    14y

    Sounds like a plan...hopefully the wife and I can make it.

  • Investor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 450 votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Bill Gulley:
    You might get a party crasher....LOL

    My son is in the FWD area, but I really don't care for hot weather....

    Will you guys get together in Oct.? ;)

    Well, if you don't like hot weather, October is not a good time for you to visit...

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    14y

    I know, but it's better than July! January is usually nice...LOL

    I've benn to San Antonio in the summer, where your shoes stick to the blacktop.

    whenever, I don't plan on being outside that much anyway, TG for A/C!

  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2012 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    Thanks Greg, If I'm in town, I'll definitely try and make it to the meet up.

  • Investor · El Paso, TX · Member since 2009 · 163 posts · 20 votes
    14y

    I'm driving through Texas in July but will miss the Dallas date by a few weeks. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to make it. I will be in Dallas a few days after July 4.

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    About 3 weeks away. Getting about time to make the reservations. Anyone planning on being there July 23?

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Thomas Handy let me know when you are around Dallas. Maybe we can do lunch or supper?

  • Commercial Real Estate Lender / Syndicator · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 888 posts · 309 votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Greg B.:
    About 3 weeks away. Getting about time to make the reservations. Anyone planning on being there July 23?

    I should be able to make it.

  • Investor · Southlake, TX · Member since 2009 · 950 posts · 338 votes
    14y

    Count me in Greg B.. It's on my calendar!

  • Jerry PuckettPro Member
    Wholesaler · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y

    Just now seeing this thread, but yup, I'm in....

  • Investor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 450 votes
    14y

    I plan to attend

  • Investor · El Paso, TX · Member since 2009 · 163 posts · 20 votes
    14y

    Greg B. I'll let you know. My dates have to shift again since next week I plan to fly from Texas to Philly to visit my mom. I may be in Dallas around July 15.

  • Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
    14y

    Good Jerry Puckett, I'll be able to shake your hand.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.