I SUCCESSULLY PASSED MY FLORIDA REAL ESTATE EXAM

I SUCCESSULLY PASSED MY FLORIDA REAL ESTATE EXAM

Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 42 posts · 35 votes

Hi BP family, 

It has been couple of months since I last made a post. To fill you in, I have been in the process of obtaining my Florida Real Estate license for sometime now. Today, Oct 25th 2022 I have successfully passed my exam and is ready to embark this new journey as a real estate agent !!!

7Reply
51 views

Most Popular Reply

Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
3y
Quote from @Jude Cineas:

Hi BP family, 

It has been couple of months since I last made a post. To fill you in, I have been in the process of obtaining my Florida Real Estate license for sometime now. Today, Oct 25th 2022 I have successfully passed my exam and is ready to embark this new journey as a real estate agent !!!


Congratulations!

Now the hard work begins. Check out "Sold" by David Greene, "Millionaire Real Estate Agent" by Gary Keller, or "Ninja Selling" by Larry Kendall. These books will teach you how to set yourself up and operate as a business instead of walking into the office and staring at a computer screen, wondering why your phone isn't ringing.

It typically takes an agent 2-3 years to build a business with decent income. That's going to be tougher in the coming years because we have about 50% more agents than 6-7 years ago and the market is slowing down considerably. You can still make it; just go in with realistic expectations.

The DIY Landlord Book4.7247 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

20 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Fort Lauderdale, FL (Lending in FL CT GA MI PA) · Member since 2022 · 470 posts · 349 votes
    3y

    Congrats @Jude Cineas, wishing you success! 

  • Real Estate Agent · FL · Member since 2022 · 54 posts · 31 votes
    3y

    Congrats! That is awesome! 

    I'm a licensed loan officer and am currently studying for my RE exam also. Can't wait to have the power of both! 

  • New to Real Estate · Plantation Fl · Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Congrats @Jude Cineas, looking to be in the same boat a few months from now. Aspiring.

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2021 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    Congratulations! Welcome to the business. 

  • Melanie ThomasBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · San Antonio · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 490 votes
    3y

    Congratulations on passing the exam! Kudos to you! Happy investing!

    RentWerx Property Management4.73304 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2020 · 140 posts · 75 votes
    3y

    Congratulations!

  • Real Estate Agent · Greater Tampa Bay · Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    Congratulations! Welcome!

  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jude Cineas:

    Hi BP family, 

    It has been couple of months since I last made a post. To fill you in, I have been in the process of obtaining my Florida Real Estate license for sometime now. Today, Oct 25th 2022 I have successfully passed my exam and is ready to embark this new journey as a real estate agent !!!


    Congratulations!

    Now the hard work begins. Check out "Sold" by David Greene, "Millionaire Real Estate Agent" by Gary Keller, or "Ninja Selling" by Larry Kendall. These books will teach you how to set yourself up and operate as a business instead of walking into the office and staring at a computer screen, wondering why your phone isn't ringing.

    It typically takes an agent 2-3 years to build a business with decent income. That's going to be tougher in the coming years because we have about 50% more agents than 6-7 years ago and the market is slowing down considerably. You can still make it; just go in with realistic expectations.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7247 Reviews
  • I​nvestor & Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hey congratulations! Feel free to reach out if you need anything. I’ve been my own boss for 3 full years now and am not looking back. 

  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 42 posts · 35 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nate Sanow:

    Hey congratulations! Feel free to reach out if you need anything. I’ve been my own boss for 3 full years now and am not looking back. 


     Definitely will , thank you ! Can you send me a message ?

  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 42 posts · 35 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ash Hegde:

    Congrats @Jude Cineas, wishing you success! 


     Thank you so much ! Now it’s time to work !

  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 42 posts · 35 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nathan Gesner:
    Quote from @Jude Cineas:

    Hi BP family, 

    It has been couple of months since I last made a post. To fill you in, I have been in the process of obtaining my Florida Real Estate license for sometime now. Today, Oct 25th 2022 I have successfully passed my exam and is ready to embark this new journey as a real estate agent !!!


    Congratulations!

    Now the hard work begins. Check out "Sold" by David Greene, "Millionaire Real Estate Agent" by Gary Keller, or "Ninja Selling" by Larry Kendall. These books will teach you how to set yourself up and operate as a business instead of walking into the office and staring at a computer screen, wondering why your phone isn't ringing.

    It typically takes an agent 2-3 years to build a business with decent income. That's going to be tougher in the coming years because we have about 50% more agents than 6-7 years ago and the market is slowing down considerably. You can still make it; just go in with realistic expectations.


     Thank you for the tip ! Hard work starts now, the life that I want to live is right over the hill. 

  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 42 posts · 35 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Pedro Hernandez:

    Congrats @Jude Cineas, looking to be in the same boat a few months from now. Aspiring.

    Keep working hard ! It took me almost 2 years to get my license. You’re running a marathon not a race. Pace yourself and study hard every day !! 
  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 42 posts · 35 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ben V.:

    Congrats! That is awesome! 

    I'm a licensed loan officer and am currently studying for my RE exam also. Can't wait to have the power of both! 

    That’s amazing!! Work hard , you’ll get there in no time ! Let me know if you want to connect 
  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 42 posts · 35 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Melanie Thomas:

    Congratulations on passing the exam! Kudos to you! Happy investing!


     Thank you so much !

  • I​nvestor & Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jude Cineas:
    Quote from @Nate Sanow:

    Hey congratulations! Feel free to reach out if you need anything. I’ve been my own boss for 3 full years now and am not looking back. 


     Definitely will , thank you ! Can you send me a message ?

     
    i can but does BP not allow you to do it? Just checking as you should be able to message me anytime.
  • Germany · Member since 2020 · 46 posts · 21 votes
    3y

    @Jude Cineas Congratulations!! Can I ask who you went with for your pre-licensure course? Was it online or in-person?Looking into getting my license as well!

  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 42 posts · 35 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Anthony Catoni:

    @Jude Cineas Congratulations!! Can I ask who you went with for your pre-licensure course? Was it online or in-person?Looking into getting my license as well!

    Hello Anthony , 

    I took my real estate course completely online through Bob Houge school of real estate. 
  • New to Real Estate · Plantation Fl · Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jude Cineas:
    Quote from @Pedro Hernandez:

    Congrats @Jude Cineas, looking to be in the same boat a few months from now. Aspiring.

    Keep working hard ! It took me almost 2 years to get my license. You’re running a marathon not a race. Pace yourself and study hard every day !! 

     Thank you for the encouragement. Will continue to grow and learn as an investor and an agent. 

  • Melanie ThomasBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · San Antonio · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 490 votes
    3y

    Congrats, that is awesome news! Looking to see future updates on how amazing you are doing! Good luck & happy investing! 

    RentWerx Property Management4.73304 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.