Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Weston Flowers
Votes |
Aspiring investor. Where do I start?

Weston Flowers
Posted Jan 7 2023, 21:45

Hello, all. Weston here, Denver CO. I have been spending much time as of late reading threads on this platform, as I'm trying to establish a clear path to get into real estate. However, trying to research and retain all the information I'm finding here, is a bit like trying to drink water from a fire house. That being said, I decided it makes the most sense to create a profile and make a post specific to my situation and see what guidance and suggestion I can receive. Im 26 years old, I live in Denver and I'm a bit burned out in my current career path. When my wife and I bought our home last year, I was attracted to real estate, and it's been in the back of my mind since. We've since, had our fist baby and I'm setting out to accomplish our goal of financial freedom so we can spend more together as family. I'm intelligent, capable, and professional but I have no capital. Where do I start? Should I go the STR route? Flip? LTR? Arbitrage? As you can tell I'm a bit lost. Any experience, and suggestion is welcome and appreciated. Thanks!

Loading replies...