New investor looking for any and all info on house flips

New investor looking for any and all info on house flips

New to Real Estate · Middle Tennessee · Member since 2025 · 1 post · 1 vote

I am an industrial electrician in middle Tennessee. Looking to learn all I can about flipping houses around my area and would appreciate any information. I am new to real estate and want to actually start my real estate career and stop just talking about it. 

1Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay ThomasPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 715 votes
1y

Hey Bradley, welcome to the community.

Wishing you success on your journey.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2025 · 125 posts · 62 votes
    1y

    Hey Bradley, would love to connect!

    Do you have a certain area in Middle Tennessee that you would like to start off investing at? I can give you an idea of what to expect within that market!

    I also have recommended lenders for you to use for your convenience, let me know if you have any questions ◡̈ 

  • Real Estate Agent · East Central Florida · Member since 2021 · 121 posts · 94 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Bradley Wiesner:

    I am an industrial electrician in middle Tennessee. Looking to learn all I can about flipping houses around my area and would appreciate any information. I am new to real estate and want to actually start my real estate career and stop just talking about it. 


    Bradley, welcome to real estate investing. You are taking a step in the right direction. Most people just talk about it and never take action. I hope I can help you get that next step accomplished. The first, and most important, thing you can do it find a local REIA where you can actually go meet people. Your local REIA will be full of people who have stood where you are standing and they took that first step. These people are there to help guide you. You will find NO BETTER RESOURCE than meeting like minded people in person and networking with them. I have experienced this all first hand. I started with my local REIA chapter in 2017 after having done only two properties. Since then, I have done over 50 properties, a motel in Georgia and several larger scale projects. I have investors ready with simply a phone call to help put a financial deal together, if needed. All of this has actually allowed me to finance my deals with profits from previous deals and I rarely need to borrow money these days.

    If you are serious about taking that next step. Make it to your next local REIA meeting!

  • Investor · Member since 2024 · 83 posts · 58 votes
    1y

    Hi Bradley, I would love to connect. We invest in 6 states, TN (Nashville area) being one of the six states. Would love to learn more about what you are doing, plan, and as well be able to share with you from our personal experience/ lessons learned in which can potentially save you on time, efforts and frustrations. Feel free to connect/ reach out. 

  • Jay ThomasPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 715 votes
    1y

    Hey Bradley, welcome to the community.

    Wishing you success on your journey.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.