Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Antonio Evans
  • Brookhaven, MS
Votes |
This stuff is very hard for me (Investment Stories?)

Antonio Evans
  • Brookhaven, MS
Posted Feb 6 2016, 12:10

Im 25, 35k a year. 60,000 (25k car 35k student loans) in debt. I work for my capital. Parents don't help me live. My main purpose into educating myself about finances is to build wealth. I want to be a very wealthy person. Now, your objection to the previous statement should not be jealousy and is not needed. I know my worth and my intent. Don't reply to this topic denouncing my dream of wealth. My goal is to save 10k. I am already half way there but I don't know what to do when I get it. Some say the multifamily strategy, the buy land and put trailers on it strategy, to don't invest in mutual funds(rich dad poor dad). I stay in brookhaven, ms but i do plan on moving I'm just not sure where (I'm open with no kids and not married) There are many success stories and me reading rich dad poor dad has me interested in real estate. I have a degree in advertising & marketing but i don't like sales even though I sold 5 cars in my first month with no experience. Sales aren't my thing even though my dad done it for 30+ years. My problem is being overwhelmed with all these investing strategies people think is best to build great wealth. I don't know where to start. the information is so overwhelming I FEAR that I won't get started because I don't know where to start. I do want to own a jet one day (don't discredit my dream lol) My credit is ok, thus buying a 2015 impala with 2.4% interest rate. I just need your opinion or advice on HOW TO GET STARTED? Also, your first investment stories will give me life. PLEASE HELP!!!

Loading replies...