Moving to Orlando, starting a new career... can't wait!!!

Moving to Orlando, starting a new career... can't wait!!!

Giuseppe PavonePro Member
Specialist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 83 votes

My family and I are days away from fulfilling our dream of leaving the cold Canadian winters behind and moving to sunny Orlando, Florida where we’ll be beginning our real estate investment career as Homevestors franchisees.  We’re really excited to meet other investors, especially newbies like us!  If you’re in the area, we’d love to hear from you.

0Reply
87 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2010 · 623 posts · 615 votes
8y

@Giuseppe Pavone - Congratulations on your new endeavor! Looking forward to watching your success.

See this reply in the discussion

21 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2011 · 833 posts · 499 votes
    8y

    Congratulations @Giuseppe Pavone and welcome to Orlando. I'm an active investor and agent here, so feel free to reach out anytime!

  • Giuseppe PavonePro Member
    OP
    Specialist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 83 votes
    8y

    Hi @Andrew Davis, thanks!  Will do!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2010 · 623 posts · 615 votes
    8y

    @Giuseppe Pavone - Congratulations on your new endeavor! Looking forward to watching your success.

  • Giuseppe PavonePro Member
    OP
    Specialist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 83 votes
    8y
  • Rental Property Investor · NC, IL · Member since 2018 · 86 posts · 47 votes
    8y

    Did you go with the full franchise?

  • Giuseppe PavonePro Member
    OP
    Specialist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 83 votes
    8y

    @Paul Schu - no I went with the associate because it made more sense from an investment standpoint particularly for us coming from Canada.  If I'm an American with the capital it makes sense to go with the full franchise.

  • Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    @Giuseppe Pavone Welcome to Orlando. 

  • Rental Property Investor · NC, IL · Member since 2018 · 86 posts · 47 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Giuseppe Pavone:

    @Paul Schu - no I went with the associate because it made more sense from an investment standpoint particularly for us coming from Canada.  If I'm an American with the capital it makes sense to go with the full franchise.

     I understand where you are coming from. I wish you the best of luck. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2018 · 301 posts · 354 votes
    8y
    @Giuseppe Pavone Welcome to Orlando!
  • Sanford, FL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y
    @Giuseppe Pavone Welcome to Orlando ! Lots of opportunities here. I am a newbie myself. We should connect !!
  • Giuseppe PavonePro Member
    OP
    Specialist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 83 votes
    8y
  • Giuseppe PavonePro Member
    OP
    Specialist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 83 votes
    8y
  • Giuseppe PavonePro Member
    OP
    Specialist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 83 votes
    8y

    @Ibrahim Alanqar, thank you!  Once I get settled I will definitely reach out to you.  Best of luck to you!

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2012 · 822 posts · 303 votes
    8y

    Congrats! Orlando is a great city and we hope you love it here! Good Luck on this big adventure.

  • Giuseppe PavonePro Member
    OP
    Specialist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 83 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Justin Stamper!  We're really excited

  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2018 · 545 posts · 386 votes
    8y

    @Giuseppe Pavone Welcome to Orlando Giuseppe! Thats super exciting, what kind of properties are you looking to invest in?

  • Giuseppe PavonePro Member
    OP
    Specialist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 83 votes
    8y

    @David Baier, thanks!  I really don't want to limit myself to anything, however to start I'll probably be focusing mostly on wholesaling residential properties.  

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y
    @Giuseppe Pavone Hi Giuseppe! I just read your posts and numerous comments from others on your intent of your first FL vacation/rental home - I thInk a year ago now. I think I may be where you were then, but for me it’s now. I have the financing ready via Royal Bank, and looking to buy around Orlando. My concern is what is the best area for short term rental and can I actually pull it off with a home price of 185-225K. I have my eyes on one now, has tons of curbside and beautiful modern interior, but In Reunion. Is this area good for short term renters? Im from montreal..
  • Giuseppe PavonePro Member
    OP
    Specialist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 83 votes
    8y

    @Alain Richard I visited Reunion and it's beautiful.  However their fees are much higher from what I recall compared to other communities.  While I do believe it's more of an "automatic" investment I don't think you'll be as profitable.  After all my research I came to the conclusion that I wanted to be in Windsor Hills.  It's older, but they pump money back into the community, has name value, and if they're not the closest community to Disney, they're one of them.  If you PM me I can provide more details including some names you can contact to help you make a better decision as I've been out of the loop for a while.  I remember just recently I looked at the inventory in Windsor Hills and there were only a few townhomes available whereas the year prior there were 12-16 consistently.  Good luck!

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Giuseppe:

    I am from Burlington, Ontario and looking to invest in the Orlando area. I was wondering under what status will you be residing in the US. Are you on aninvestment visa as such or otherwise.

    Elsa

  • Giuseppe PavonePro Member
    OP
    Specialist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 83 votes
    8y

    Hi @Elsa Guzman  Yes, I'm on an E2 Visa.  Let me know if you have any further questions.  Thanks. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.