Investor friendly realtor in Birmingham, AL

Investor friendly realtor in Birmingham, AL

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 33 posts · 6 votes

Can anyone recommend an investor friendly real estate agent in Birmingham, Alabama?

0Reply
85 views

Most Popular Reply

Birmingham, AL · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 6 votes
7y

I am an investor friendly Realtor in the Birmingham area. I would love to speak with you and introduce myself!

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor / Investor · Vienna, VA · Member since 2014 · 133 posts · 114 votes
    7y

    I'm interested as well.  @Richard V. if you get a responses via PM, please let me know.

  • Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2016 · 315 posts · 206 votes
    7y

    Try Tish Weaster and Eddie Harris At Expert Realty in Birmingham.  They do a good job.  I have known Eddie for long time and I have been using them for several years. They also manage  properties. Good honest people. Good luck.

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    @Richard V. @Joe Facenda

    Hey I own 2 buy-and-holds in Birmingham, both of them sourced thru @Rob Drum. He's very active on BP and is an investor himself. If further down the road you're in need of a PM, i'd recommend @Mark Byers. Also very active on this community and provides excellent PM services.

    Tae

  • Birmingham, AL · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    I am an investor friendly Realtor in the Birmingham area. I would love to speak with you and introduce myself!

  • Property Manager · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    I'd also second @Rob Drum. @Jeremy Galloway is a good resource in Birmingham too.

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Richard V.

    I work with folks in Birmingham. These days turnkey is not going to work with the marketer involved.

  • NJ · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Tae Kim I am beginning to look at Bham and was wondering how your experience has been in the last year. How are the properties doing? How has your PM been?  Any advice for someone new to this market?

    Thanks,

    Royston

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.