HIT MY GOAL OF 100 UNITS!!

225 Replies

@Brandon Penn

Congrats on the milestone! It feels great to hit a goal like that I'm sure!

Im working on getting at least 6 flips this year to get some capital. Then getting into 2 to 3 multi family deals by years end. Then next year getting my first apartment building!

Super cool to hear this man! It inspires others including myself!

Crushing it brother!

@Manmath D.

Oops, I meant to reply to Brandon.

But sounds like you are also on your way! Congrats to you. I love the mmm community. That book has changed my life as well!

@Brandon Penn

Congratulations on the journey! What an accomplishment!  Was multifamily your ultimate goal when you first started?

@Manmath D. @Lance Riggen I also was reading MMM and listening to BP guests on how they live off 50% of their income or less and that has encouraged me so much.  I have always been somewhat of a saver but now with real estate goals in mind, it has turned it into overdrive.

@Brandon Penn Awesome story man. Congrats! I am only at 3 units (2 buildings), but I am trying to keep pushing forward. I was just starting to feel unmotivated before I read your post, and now you gave me some inspiration. Thank you!

@Brandon Penn Great story thank you so much for sharing! It’s nice to have a whole community you can communicate with that share common goals. Thanks again!

thank you for the motivating post. Will be there at some point in time. Congrats

@Brandon Penn congrats man that is a huge goal that you achieved and conquered. I would love to learn how you did it in more detail and chat to gain some traction 

@Brandon Penn congratufreakinlations!! Very motivating! I completely agree with the part of how people dont realize all the sacrifices you have to make day in and day out. Wishing you continued success! :)

@Brandon Penn

Congratulations and this is inspiring. What is the average price per door you are getting? Looks it will take me forever to get to where you are. I can only get 3 to 5 doors per year. Here in my area each door cost 200k.

Congratulations! That is an inspiration.

Congratulations and Cheers! 

"From there I realized how much I enjoyed being a landlord..."

----------------------------------

That says it all. Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life.

@Brandon Penn

Congrats brother, really awesome to hear about your success. Would love to chat in the future!!

Congrats man, that is awesome. I just closed on my first investment property which is a tri-pelx and 100 units seems like such a lofty goal. Encouraging to see that you where in my shoes only 6 years ago and now are at 100 units. Thanks for sharing, keep up the good work. 

This post has been removed.

@Brandon Penn Congrats!! I am happy you reach that milestone in your real estate investment journey. Please let us know when you make it to 200 units :)

@Brandon Penn very inspiring for those of us that have yet to make their first deal! Way to go, it looks like you might be in line for a Podcast if Beardy Brandon gets a hold of you! Looking forward to following this post if you do post details of how you got to this point and the value of your 70 unit deal. Good Job Brandon!

OMG that is amazing!!  Congratulations!  100 units is my goal as well, but I'm just starting out.  You are an inspiration.  Thanks!

Great Job Brandon Penn!!  Thanks for posting this and congratulations on hitting your goal!  100 units is amazing 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here