New to Indianapolis - Looking to build a team - Realtors Wanted!

New to Indianapolis - Looking to build a team - Realtors Wanted!

San Jose, CA · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 4 votes

Hello all, 

I'm another investor from California! I work as a paramedic in the bay area and have been investing in single family real estate for the last 4 years. My wife and I own 10 single family assets mostly in Missouri. We're planning to diversify into another market and would love to expand our portfolio with single family residences bought using the BRRRR strategy. Our goal is financial freedom through cash flow, so we're looking for that sweet sweet cash flow!

We'd love to connect with real estate agents, contractors, and property managers. Feel free to private message me and I'd love to connect with you. 


- Ramases

1Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Mitch SmithPro Member
Developer · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 93 posts · 87 votes
5y

@Ramases Gousheh Hey Ramases. I have been a firefighter/paramedic in San Diego for almost 30 years.  More importantly, I have been building new construction, doing flips and buying long term rentals in Indianapolis for 10 years. I do about 15 to 18 projects a year. Feel free to reach out if I can help.

Mitch

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2019 · 57 posts · 41 votes
    5y

    Hi there!

    Wow, 10 properties, you guys are doing great! My current goal is to acquire 10 doors.

    How is the Missouri market doing?  What other states have you looked into?

  • Lender · Manhattan Beach, CA · Member since 2017 · 423 posts · 268 votes
    5y

    Hi @Ramases Gousheh,

    Congrats on your success in OKC. I've been looking at that market as well. I'm an out of state investor with properties in Indy. Let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to help!

    Blessings,

    Jayson

  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Joseph Vu you're super close. My wife and I are down here in San Jose.

    I see your bio says you bought one in Indy? What area?

  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Jayson C.

    Hey Jayson, sent you a PM. Would love to connect and see what you're doing out in Indy!

  • Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2019 · 57 posts · 41 votes
    5y

    @Ramases Gousheh

    I'm currently in the process of closing. It's a SFH in the 46226 area.

    Hope we can connect!

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    welcome!!!

  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Kerry Noble Jr thanks! It looks like you're out in Indy?

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Correct! Born and raised

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y

    @Ramases Gousheh good luck with your REI journey!

  • Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    HI 

    It is great for a newbie like me to see here how you guys are successful in this business. I intend to start my investing journey in Indianapolis in a few weeks and I'm very excited about that. You are in the right place and you will meet a lot of great people here. Good luck and If I can help you, will be my pleasure!

  • Mitch SmithPro Member
    Developer · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 93 posts · 87 votes
    5y

    @Ramases Gousheh Hey Ramases. I have been a firefighter/paramedic in San Diego for almost 30 years.  More importantly, I have been building new construction, doing flips and buying long term rentals in Indianapolis for 10 years. I do about 15 to 18 projects a year. Feel free to reach out if I can help.

    Mitch

  • Nick GiulioniPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Carmel, IN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 615 votes
    5y

    Hi, Feel free to reach out and can share my experience. I would love to help you in any way possible.

  • Property Manager · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2020 · 122 posts · 64 votes
    5y

    @Ramases Gousheh hello! Happy to connect and help. Feel free to reach out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.