• Real Estate Agent
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
As an investor/contractor am I wrong for not sharing my subs

Justin Sullivan
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Oct 16 2021, 10:56

I know how I feel about this but I would like to hear from other contractors and investors.

As a contractor/investor I get asked often to

Share my subs with my fellow investors. This is kinda a grey area for me because my subs are not only for my investments but also for my contracting projects. I’ve spend years with wrong subs and losing money and over paying etc to get the crews that I have and even still today I replace guys at times.

How do you feel about this? Do you think I should willing open up my contacts and share my subs? Or should I hold back since I worked to get them? Do you as an investor share your subs with other investors? Do you as a contractor share you subs with other contractors or investors?

I’ve done both sides to this question I have shared my guys and denied sharing but I am curious to know what everyone else thinks about this. I feel like construction is the hardest part of the investment. Everyone is constantly talking about contractor this and that so if you’re good at this part of have a good team you have a competitive edge.

Disclaimer: I am not looking for advice on how I should go about this in my life or business. I am simply asking around for everyone’s opinions to see what people think. Honestly I have made my choices from years of experience and I stand firm by my decisions. Please don’t try to sway me one way or another or don’t talk about me being good or bad for whatever way I do choose. Let’s keep this about your thoughts and opinions.

Loading replies...