BiggerPockets Tip: Listen to the BP Podcast While Surfing the Web

15 Replies

With the launch of the newly designed site, we added some new features and my favorite so far is the ability to listen to the most recent podcast while surfing the site or the rest of the web.

To listen, go to the DASHBOARD (that little home icon in our nav bar), then click the LISTEN button in the podcast box on the right side of the page. A new window will appear with our player in it. You can then continue surfing the site while listening -- just keep that window open and you'll be all set.

If you haven't already given this a go, try it out!

Thanks Joshua

I will definately check this out since I am constantly on the internet.  

@Joshua Dorkin Thank you. that's what i need !

No problem, guys! I just want to be sure everyone is educated about how things work.

Love the podcasts, have listened to all of them, Keep it up!

I wanna know who the 6 are that Joshua is following.... 

Cool feature! Thanks Josh!

I actually listen when I am driving or working out (which does not happen often these days).  Good stuff for sure.

@Joshua Dorkin  I love the podcasts, I've listened to all of them twice on my drive to / from work.

@Joshua Dorkin  I do not have the player loaded to listen when I surf Bigger Pockets.  Instead I open a new tab and listen from the second tab and work in the primary tab.

Podcasts are great. I have a lot of catching up to do but it is readily available through my phone and computer. Thank you for all the great resources!

I load them to my iPod & listen while I'm sawing, sanding, hammering, drilling, painting . . . helps me realize there's light at the end of the tunnel!

Hey @Michael Q. you can find out who someone is following by going to their profile page and viewing their follows.  In Josh's case its these folks. 

Lord, I LOVE the podcast!! So much great info and wonderful guest. People who are really doing it!! And from the forums too:). I'm a newbie as of a couple of weeks ago and I've been catching up. My iPhone's buzzing ALL THE TIME w alerts due to the keywords that I've picked and it's fantastic!! So. Much. Information. By the way, I seriously enjoyed the latest podcast with Brie Schmidt. I've already listened to it three times and am still picking up little tidbits. Thank you guys so much for the site and the podcast. I won't be ready to invest until Sept 2015 but I'm learning all that I can before that date. Please keeping up all the good work!!

You are asking too much. .I can't even walk and chew gum at the same time!

Been a member for months now, but finally committing to BP. I start my day and end my day with BP podcasts. THANKS GUYS!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.