BiggerPockets Tip: Listen to the BP Podcast While Surfing the Web

BiggerPockets Tip: Listen to the BP Podcast While Surfing the Web

Joshua D.Pro Member
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes

With the launch of the newly designed site, we added some new features and my favorite so far is the ability to listen to the most recent podcast while surfing the site or the rest of the web.

To listen, go to the DASHBOARD (that little home icon in our nav bar), then click the LISTEN button in the podcast box on the right side of the page. A new window will appear with our player in it. You can then continue surfing the site while listening -- just keep that window open and you'll be all set.

If you haven't already given this a go, try it out!

1Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
12y

I wanna know who the 6 are that Joshua is following.... 

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 922 posts · 336 votes
    12y

    Thanks Joshua

    I will definately check this out since I am constantly on the internet.  

  • rosemead, CA · Member since 2014 · 57 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    @Joshua Dorkin Thank you. that's what i need !

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    12y

    No problem, guys! I just want to be sure everyone is educated about how things work.

  • Real Estate Agent · Bemidji, MN · Member since 2014 · 59 posts · 11 votes
    12y

    Love the podcasts, have listened to all of them, Keep it up!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    I wanna know who the 6 are that Joshua is following.... 

  • Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2012 · 232 posts · 96 votes
    12y

    Cool feature! Thanks Josh!

  • Real Estate Investor · Meriden, CT · Member since 2014 · 56 posts · 18 votes
    12y

    I actually listen when I am driving or working out (which does not happen often these days).  Good stuff for sure.

  • Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2013 · 132 posts · 58 votes
    12y

    @Joshua D. I love the podcasts, I've listened to all of them twice on my drive to / from work.

  • Investor · Mc Kinney, TX · Member since 2014 · 59 posts · 19 votes
    12y

    @Joshua D. I do not have the player loaded to listen when I surf Bigger Pockets.  Instead I open a new tab and listen from the second tab and work in the primary tab.

  • Investor-Realtor · Union, NJ · Member since 2013 · 48 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Podcasts are great. I have a lot of catching up to do but it is readily available through my phone and computer. Thank you for all the great resources!

  • Princeton, KS · Member since 2014 · 357 posts · 169 votes
    12y

    I load them to my iPod & listen while I'm sawing, sanding, hammering, drilling, painting . . . helps me realize there's light at the end of the tunnel!

  • Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2013 · 132 posts · 58 votes
    12y

    Hey @Michael Quarles you can find out who someone is following by going to their profile page and viewing their follows.  In Josh's case its these folks. 

  • Investor · Kernersville, NC · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Lord, I LOVE the podcast!! So much great info and wonderful guest. People who are really doing it!! And from the forums too:). I'm a newbie as of a couple of weeks ago and I've been catching up. My iPhone's buzzing ALL THE TIME w alerts due to the keywords that I've picked and it's fantastic!! So. Much. Information. By the way, I seriously enjoyed the latest podcast with Brie Schmidt. I've already listened to it three times and am still picking up little tidbits. Thank you guys so much for the site and the podcast. I won't be ready to invest until Sept 2015 but I'm learning all that I can before that date. Please keeping up all the good work!!

  • Property Manager · Livonia, MI · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    You are asking too much. .I can't even walk and chew gum at the same time!

  • Investor-Realtor · Union, NJ · Member since 2013 · 48 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Been a member for months now, but finally committing to BP. I start my day and end my day with BP podcasts. THANKS GUYS!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.