Issues with inbox on mobile site

Issues with inbox on mobile site

Real Estate Broker · Gibsonia, PA · Member since 2013 · 828 posts · 260 votes

HI all

I am having issues opening my INBOX and from mobile site.

When I click my profile pic on top right, and select INBOX, FRIEND REQUEST

it goes start to my profile... and I don't know what to do from there.

I have been waiting to get to my desktop to answer inbox.

I haven't explored the site on the mobile in depth. I just forum and listen to podcast.

Is there another way to access INBOX from mobile?

Thanks

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Hey @Jennifer Lee Looks you found a small bug in that you aren't able to click that icon on the top right without it loading the Profile page. Here's a work-around that worked for me on my phone (until we fix this)

    1.) Click the Home icon on the left side of the blue Navigation bar. This will take you to your Dashboard.

    2.) On the right side, there is a box that is labeled as "Notifications."  If you have any messages, it will show there and you can click the "Unread messages" link.  

    Or, just manually type in "http://www.biggerpockets.com/conversations" and you'll get there! 

  • Real Estate Broker · Gibsonia, PA · Member since 2013 · 828 posts · 260 votes
    11y

    @Brandon Turner 

    Thanks for prompt response;) just followed your steps and it worked. ;) 

    Thx

  • Alpine, CA · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    @Brandon Turner Hi. I cannot find my inbox either. I tried your above instructions but my notifications say I have none (I'm trying to get to an old message that I just saw yesterday). I also tried the link but it is invalid. I am using an iPhone and acessing the website through Safari. Can you help? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.