Issues with inbox on mobile site

3 Replies

HI all

I am having issues opening my INBOX and from mobile site.

When I click my profile pic on top right, and select INBOX, FRIEND REQUEST

it goes start to my profile... and I don't know what to do from there.

I have been waiting to get to my desktop to answer inbox.

I haven't explored the site on the mobile in depth. I just forum and listen to podcast.

Is there another way to access INBOX from mobile?

Thanks

Hey @Jennifer Lee  Looks you found a small bug in that you aren't able to click that icon on the top right without it loading the Profile page. Here's a work-around that worked for me on my phone (until we fix this)

1.) Click the Home icon on the left side of the blue Navigation bar. This will take you to your Dashboard.

2.) On the right side, there is a box that is labeled as "Notifications."  If you have any messages, it will show there and you can click the "Unread messages" link.  

Or, just manually type in "http://www.biggerpockets.com/conversations" and you'll get there! 

Medium fbprofileBrandon Turner, BiggerPockets | http://www.BiggerPockets.com | Podcast Guest on Show #92

@Brandon Turner  

Thanks for prompt response;) just followed your steps and it worked. ;) 

Thx

@Brandon Turner  Hi. I cannot find my inbox either. I tried your above instructions but my notifications say I have none (I'm trying to get to an old message that I just saw yesterday). I also tried the link but it is invalid. I am using an iPhone and acessing the website through Safari. Can you help? 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you