Webinar Recordings?

15 Replies

Hello @Brandon Turner  ,

Are the recordings or other info from prior Webinars available on the site? I will not be able to make the upcoming webinar, but would love to be able to listen later. 

Thanks!

Larry

Hey @Larry Overstreet  I don't have a place where they are all located (yet... working on that!) but if you sign up for the upcoming one, I'll send out a link the next day where you can watch it! 

Thanks! :) 

Thanks Brandon. I will do that - I just didn't want to take up a slot that would prevent someone else from attending, since I knew the time wouldn't work for me. 

Can't wait to see the library of past webinars once you get the place for them. Thanks for all you do to make the BP community thrive!

Larry

hey @Brandon Turner , I actually had the same question - any update on where past webinars will live? YouTube channel, etc?

@Brandon Turner , Hello! Is there a recording of your BRRR webinar? Where could I find it if so? I signed up and then was unable to attend.

I'm really looking forward to hearing it because I am using some of those ideas on a new project. It's a SFH that is next door to a duplex I own and live in. Closing next week! Thanks!

@Brandon Turner - oh no, I just checked and I wasn't actually signed up for your BRRR webinar! Is it still possible to watch a recording?

@BrandonTurner.  I just watched the webinar on doing real estate while working a full time job.  You mention slides.  Do Pro members get access to them?  There was not a slide at the end.   

@Brandon Turner 

I just watched the webinar on doing real estate while working a full time job. You mention slides. Do Pro members get access to them? There was not a slide at the end.  

Have we got the place on her for webinar recordings yet?

Still no app friendly place for the webinars???

where can I find webinar replays 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here