Merry Christmas from the BiggerPockets Family!

40 Replies

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of the BP family throughout the world. I'm looking forward to an AWESOME 2015!

@Joshua Dorkin   - I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family.  Thanks to you and the entire BP community for the priceless contributions I've found here.

Best to all for a prosperous 2015!

Merry Christmas everyone!

For whatever you celebrate, may you enjoy it with amazing people building amazing memories while you both reminisce and plan for the future!

Merry Christmas to everyone on BP!

Merry Christmas BP! The gift of giving is year round on this site. My resolution is to make 5 post a week!

merry christmas everyone. Hope everyone spends time with their families and enjoys that time.

Since i just moved 1,500 miles away from my family and had to work my main job this week, i'll be spending my day off writing and stuffing my first run of yellow letters. Hopefully santa will bring me my first deal soon lol

Merry Christmas everyone.  May the joy of the season be felt by each of you and your family.  Thank you to Josh and the staff at BP for this forum to meet and help each other.

Same to you and yours.  I wish you, Brandon and all the BP staff holiday greetings and much success in the new year.  I have learned much and truly appreciate the BP community that you have created. Thanks again for all your hard work. 

This site and the people I have met through BP has been rewarding in so many ways.  Merry Christmas.  

Merry Christmas everyone and here's to a profitable new year!!!

I hope that this Christmas day finds you happy, in good health, and surrounded by that which brings you joy!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I love it when people aren't scared to say Merry Christmas!! Was almost surprised to hear silent night on a local radio station. 

2015 should promise to be an interesting year.

Joyeux Noël et bonne année à toutes et tous!

@Ben Leybovich   -   ?????????? ??????  (Schastlivyy Khanuka) ... apparently BP does not do Cyrillic)

1(506) 471-4126

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone is having great time with family and friends. This is my motivation and the reason I am eager to learn the world of REI.. Be thankful to be with loved ones today!!! P.S Drink a whiskey and Eggnog for me!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.