Real Estate Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2014 · 76 posts · 23 votes
11y
@Joshua D. - I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Thanks to you and the entire BP community for the priceless contributions I've found here.
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
11y
@Karen Margrave - We are fairly private with our kids . . . I'm not big on putting them all over the web . That's why you'll never find pics of us together online.
Real Estate Agent · tampa, Florida (FL) · Member since 2013 · 206 posts · 96 votes
11y
merry christmas everyone. Hope everyone spends time with their families and enjoys that time.
Since i just moved 1,500 miles away from my family and had to work my main job this week, i'll be spending my day off writing and stuffing my first run of yellow letters. Hopefully santa will bring me my first deal soon lol
Investor · Thermopolis, WY · Member since 2012 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
11y
Merry Christmas everyone. May the joy of the season be felt by each of you and your family. Thank you to Josh and the staff at BP for this forum to meet and help each other.
Investor · Brodheadsville, PA · Member since 2013 · 98 posts · 21 votes
11y
Same to you and yours. I wish you, Brandon and all the BP staff holiday greetings and much success in the new year. I have learned much and truly appreciate the BP community that you have created. Thanks again for all your hard work.
Contractor · Casper, WY · Member since 2014 · 36 posts · 12 votes
11y
Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone is having great time with family and friends. This is my motivation and the reason I am eager to learn the world of REI.. Be thankful to be with loved ones today!!! P.S Drink a whiskey and Eggnog for me!!