Free BP Webinar TONIGHT

Free BP Webinar TONIGHT

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes

Hey all! 

I hope you can join me for tonight's last night was the AMAZING webinar titled 'How to Analyze Properties Using the BiggerPockets Rental Property Calculator."  This in-depth tutorial I walked you through my entire step by step process for analyzing rentals! 

Click here to watch the replay---> Click Me! I'm a Beautiful Link! <------ Click for replay!

1Reply
52 views

Most Popular Reply

Douglasville, GA · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 11 votes
11y
I attended and it was awesome! SO awesome, in fact, that I upgraded to a Pro membership and want to start purchasing houses as soon as possible! Y'all at BP are awesome!!
See this reply in the discussion

33 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 75 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    #BrandonTurner I did sign up but had to travel last min. I really hope it can be recorded.

  • Atlanta , GA · Member since 2014 · 43 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    I will be there.

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 101 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    Please try to record it.  I am fearful that I will be stuck in traffic.

  • Investor · Lakewood Ranch F · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    I'll be there..... 

  • Rental Property Investor · Waikoloa, HI · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Looking forward to it!

  • Jim BroznyPro Member
    Investor · Batavia, IL · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 24 votes
    11y
    Hi Brandon. I really want to join but I'm going to be on a plane. Will you record it, please?
  • Real Estate Agent · Washington, DC · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Yes please record it, I would definitely like to watch it later!

  • Real Estate Broker · Burlington, NC · Member since 2013 · 95 posts · 52 votes
    11y

    I just signed up!

  • Tooele, UT · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    I'll be there!

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2015 · 127 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    It keeps telling  me to enter  a valid  email ..she I really  wanted to be in the room

  • Investor · Springfield, IL · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Geez, I overslept and missed it. please record it.

  • Investor · Next investment market TBD. · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Tried to get into webinar, but saw only landing screen and Brandon testing the broadcast twice.  But looks like webinar is not happening.  ??

  • Real Estate Broker · Burlington, NC · Member since 2013 · 95 posts · 52 votes
    11y

    I couldn't get it to work, I signed in about 10 minutes early and it said waiting to see Brandon Turner's screen.  It is now 15 minutes after the start time and it still says the same thing....this is my first time doing this so maybe I am doing something wrong...

  • Investor · Wheeling, IL · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    I'll be there, but I really hope it will get recorded so I can watch it again:-)

  • Real Estate Investor - Internet Marketing Professional · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 181 posts · 41 votes
    11y

    Yeah I waited 51 minutes and still didn't see anything :(

  • Specialist · Cottonwood, AZ · Member since 2014 · 45 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Good stuff!

  • Investor · Hampton, VA · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Seems to be pre recorded? A little after an hour and im hearing that it will start in 9 minutes.

  • Douglasville, GA · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 11 votes
    11y
    I attended and it was awesome! SO awesome, in fact, that I upgraded to a Pro membership and want to start purchasing houses as soon as possible! Y'all at BP are awesome!!
  • Real Estate Investor · Nutley, NJ · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Great show, great energy! Keep it up!

  • Kristopher K.Pro Member
    Investor · Walpole, MA · Member since 2011 · 136 posts · 20 votes
    11y

    Brandon, I am totally impressed with your energy and enthusiam. I listened to the podcast this AM and here you are still pumped about REI tonight! ( I know, pre recorded podcast, but still - live webinar) Hope all those above in this post are able to see the recorded version.

    Nice job.

  • Rental Property Investor · Brookline, MA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 777 votes
    11y

    @Brandon Turner

    I couldn't get in either.  Did the recording end up working?

  • Bergen County, NJ · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Where are the past webinars that were able to be recorded posted? I'm looking at resources but can't seem to find any of them (if they were indeed recorded and posted there, of course). 

  • Real Estate Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 20 votes
    11y

    I used the Rental Income Calculator for the 1st time!  Great info/feedback.  I was a little bummed that I used a credit everytime I wanted to edit the deal.  I guess it pays to go PRO.  

    The old webinars are available to PRO members

  • Real Estate Agent · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Brandon Turner

     Thanks for the webinar last night I did not realize how robust the analyzer is, great tool and worth the pro dues 

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 169 posts · 164 votes
    11y

    Any chance the webinar was recorded? :/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.