BiggerPockets is 300,000 strong already?!?

BiggerPockets is 300,000 strong already?!?

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

Yesterday afternoon, BiggerPockets signed up our 300,000th member! Just 9 short months ago, we were only 200,000. Exponential growth is fascinating to watch!

Can we be at 400,000 by the end of 2015? Seems do-able. 

It took me so long to write this up, that we are actually almost up to 301,000 members today, and it is only midday!

This is such an exciting accomplishment, and it happened on my very first day. Coincidence? Hmmm...

Congratulations to the whole BiggerPockets staff, and thank you all for helping this awesome community grow!

7Reply
47 views

Most Popular Reply

Topeka, KS · Member since 2014 · 51 posts · 29 votes
11y
There is a reason this site is growing so fast! Great content, fantastic podcasts! Great job BP!
See this reply in the discussion

48 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2012 · 605 posts · 103 votes
    11y

    Congrats!!! BP is really making the world a better place with this free exchange of knowledge and ideas.  Great job: @Brandon and @Josh.  My @ symbol is not working for some reason.  Also, what credit do you get for leading people to BP?  Just wondering.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    @Anil Samuel - You need to type the full name for it to load or try @? to load previous posters in a thread. As for referrals, you can invite them on board with our invite short link or via our email tool at - http://www.biggerpockets.com/invites

    We have awards and offer you the knowledge that you're helping your friends be more successful in their lives.

  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2012 · 605 posts · 103 votes
    11y

    @Joshua D. 

    I appreciate the quick response.  Everyone I meet, I tell them about BP, it really is a great networking tool to connect with like minded individuals.  I look forward to growing with this great community!

  • Tigard, OR · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    Great job BP team!  The content and podcasts are great and informative.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Glendale, AZ · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Awesome, congratulations. I've recently joined myself and I'm looking forward to connecting, learning and prospering!

  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
    11y

    There need to be studies done on how much BP is/is going to be changing the world :)

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    Agreed, @Mehran K.

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Congrats @Joshua D. and the rest of BP!

    When the site reaches 1 M members, you should start offering private stock to BP members first and then do an IPO. I will surely buy as many shares as I can get :-)

  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2012 · 605 posts · 103 votes
    11y

    @Wendell De Guzman I would definitely buy private or public shares of BP!  As long as the financial work out :)

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    Just joined this week and I have already found tremendous value in this site. The wealth of knowledge that is so openly shared with industry pros and RE beginners, alike, is incredible to see. I have heard more and more about this site in recent weeks, I think we'll be posting on the 500,000 member thread very soon. 

    Keep up the good work!

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    11y

    @Joshua D., when does BP go public? I want in on that.

  • Investor · Baldwin Park, CA · Member since 2015 · 53 posts · 29 votes
    11y

    That is amazing! Congrats BP! I recently discovered this website and I can't believe I didn't hear about it from before?  I feel like I've been living in a cave all these years, trying to hide all of my finds because other investors weren't so open to sharing information/knowledge (without a ridiculous fee) and even though real estate books have been a great resource, they don't provide live feedback or up-to-date information.  Congrats again and thank you for everything you guys do for us!

  • Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    11y
    Congrats!! There is real value at BP, and as someone fairly new, I appreciate it, and have been recommending it to everybody I know
  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    11y

    Thank you, @Account Closed! 

    You have found the forums, have you read the Blog or checked out the Podcasts yet? There is even more information to be found there.

    Welcome to BiggerPockets!

  • Lender · Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX · Member since 2014 · 916 posts · 235 votes
    11y

    Congrats!!

  • Machinist -Investor · Webster, NY · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    only one thing to say , awesome site

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    11y

    @John Farrell, I totally agree!

  • Martin PulrangPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Eden Prairie, MN · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    Congratulations to everyone that has made this possible.  It's a strong testament to how valuable and special building something that enables others to give back and support one another really is.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    11y
    Glad to be one of the recent 300k plus members! There is so much value here, it isn't surprising that there are so many members.
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    11y
    Great Job!
  • Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Mindy Jensen.  I will check out the blogs, and I have been listening to the podcasts. They are pretty awesome!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 108 posts · 51 votes
    11y

    Congratulations Bigger Pockets!

  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    11y

    Wow, that's some rapid growth.  Congrats to all BP staff, it is an awesome site.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.