BiggerPockets is 300,000 strong already?!?

BiggerPockets is 300,000 strong already?!?

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

Yesterday afternoon, BiggerPockets signed up our 300,000th member! Just 9 short months ago, we were only 200,000. Exponential growth is fascinating to watch!

Can we be at 400,000 by the end of 2015? Seems do-able. 

It took me so long to write this up, that we are actually almost up to 301,000 members today, and it is only midday!

This is such an exciting accomplishment, and it happened on my very first day. Coincidence? Hmmm...

Congratulations to the whole BiggerPockets staff, and thank you all for helping this awesome community grow!

7Reply
49 views

Most Popular Reply

Topeka, KS · Member since 2014 · 51 posts · 29 votes
11y
There is a reason this site is growing so fast! Great content, fantastic podcasts! Great job BP!
See this reply in the discussion

48 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Whoop whooop! 

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    Very exciting news, indeed!

  • Topeka, KS · Member since 2014 · 51 posts · 29 votes
    11y
    There is a reason this site is growing so fast! Great content, fantastic podcasts! Great job BP!
  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    Have you guys thought of doing any advertising? It floors me when I talk to other investors and they don't know about this site. I send just about every person I meet who does Real Estate or wants to this way. 

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    @Ryan Dossey - We're playing with the idea . . .

    That said, thanks for sharing BP!  Definitely use your invite code so you get credited for the people you bring on board: https://www.biggerpockets.com/invites

    Take it easy!

  • Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2015 · 159 posts · 33 votes
    11y

    Congratulations!!!!!!!

  • Real Estate Agent · Flint, MI · Member since 2015 · 270 posts · 71 votes
    11y

    I agree 100% with @Dustin Hawks I am BP supportive to the fullest!!

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    11y

    Thanks @Dustin Hawksand @Account Closed! 

  • Investor · Brea, CA · Member since 2015 · 178 posts · 59 votes
    11y

    Bigger and better!!!! 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    Congrats!

  • Mother/ Administartor for Acropolis Fencing · Christchurch, Canterbury · Member since 2015 · 102 posts · 34 votes
    11y
    It's so exciting people are starting to wake up and realise time is getting wasted on things that aren't moving us forward in our financial goals and dreams!...well I know that's what happened to me anyways! :-D
  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 292 posts · 114 votes
    11y

    Way to go!  Keep up the good work! 

  • Littleton, CO · Member since 2014 · 195 posts · 72 votes
    11y

    I stumbled upon this site years ago when it was much different.  Last year, I rediscovered the site and was pleasantly pleased at how much it has grown and improved.

    Congrats on reaching the 300K member mark and I expect to see a 500K post soon.  

    Word of mouth advertising can be very effective but if you couple that with doing some targeted advertising it will be not long before BP will be celebrating many more bench marks. 

    If you do a search for Real Estate Forum, BP is the fourth result on Google.  That is impressive considering there was 212 million results. 

  • Accountant · Pleasant Garden, NC · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    Congratulations BP!  I feel like I'm getting another master's degree with your incredible website.  The connections I'm making, along with all the knowledge I'm receiving through the webinars, podcasts, ebooks, forum posts, etc., etc. are helping me prepare myself and my family for great things in real estate investing.  Keep up the great work!  And thanks to everyone who contributes selflessly here!  

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    11y

    WOW! Had no idea!

    So, when we get on here are write stuff, it's like getting on stage at a Led Zeppelin concert and speaking......that's scary!

    Congrats again Josh and BP!  :)   

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    Great milestone.  If you haven't introduced yourself on the forum, please do so. We want to get to know you and your investing aspirations. Engage and prosper!

  • Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2015 · 280 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    Congratulations to @Joshua D., @Brandon Turner and all Biggerpockets staffs! Well deserved!

  • Real Estate Agent · Southington, CT · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Great achievement for the site.  The quality of everything on the site is what keeps people coming back and what gets people to join.  The blog posts, articles, podcasts, and forum posts have virtually every base covered for the beginner or more experienced investor.

    Thanks to everyone at BP!

  • Real Estate Investor · Tenafly, NJ · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    At this rate, BP will be at 1 million members before you know it! 

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    11y

    And Josh will sell out to Verizon, buy an island and his own Citation and live the good life! :)

  • Jonna WeberPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    11y

    Congratulations!  It seems like we were just hitting 100,000.  Love being part of this community and watching it grow.   Way to go!! 

  • Laguna Beach, CA · Member since 2014 · 263 posts · 140 votes
    11y

    Comgratulations and thank you BP!  This site is awesome and a fabulous resource for real estate investors. I enjoy interacting with people here and helping out where I can. Much continued success!

  • Aurora, CO · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 20 votes
    11y
    This is a phenomenal milestone. I'm new to the site and have already shared with others. Congrats!!! And many more advances to come!
  • Investor · Centereach, NY · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    CONGRATULATIONS!!  I LOVE THE SITE. GREAT GUYS AND VERY INSPIRING!! I AM A BP FAN!!

  • Investor · DFW, TX · Member since 2013 · 319 posts · 101 votes
    11y

    @Joshua D.

    @Brandon Turner

    Congrats on the amazing milestone! It just goes to show that providing value is what really propels growth

    How about starting a challenge that people can sign up for - Beat BP to Seven Figures! Meaning, reach 1mil of net worth before BP reaches 1mil members :) I'm in!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.