BiggerPockets is 300,000 strong already?!?

48 Replies

Yesterday afternoon, BiggerPockets signed up our 300,000th member! Just 9 short months ago, we were only 200,000. Exponential growth is fascinating to watch!

Can we be at 400,000 by the end of 2015? Seems do-able. 

It took me so long to write this up, that we are actually almost up to 301,000 members today, and it is only midday!

This is such an exciting accomplishment, and it happened on my very first day. Coincidence? Hmmm...

Congratulations to the whole BiggerPockets staff, and thank you all for helping this awesome community grow!

Mindy Jensen, Real Estate Agent in CO (#FA100049656)

There is a reason this site is growing so fast! Great content, fantastic podcasts! Great job BP!

Have you guys thought of doing any advertising? It floors me when I talk to other investors and they don't know about this site. I send just about every person I meet who does Real Estate or wants to this way. 

Ryan Dossey, Real Estate Agent in IN (#RB15001099)

Bigger and better!!!! 

It's so exciting people are starting to wake up and realise time is getting wasted on things that aren't moving us forward in our financial goals and dreams!...well I know that's what happened to me anyways! :-D

Way to go!  Keep up the good work! 

I stumbled upon this site years ago when it was much different.  Last year, I rediscovered the site and was pleasantly pleased at how much it has grown and improved.

Congrats on reaching the 300K member mark and I expect to see a 500K post soon.  

Word of mouth advertising can be very effective but if you couple that with doing some targeted advertising it will be not long before BP will be celebrating many more bench marks. 

If you do a search for Real Estate Forum, BP is the fourth result on Google.  That is impressive considering there was 212 million results. 

Congratulations BP!  I feel like I'm getting another master's degree with your incredible website.  The connections I'm making, along with all the knowledge I'm receiving through the webinars, podcasts, ebooks, forum posts, etc., etc. are helping me prepare myself and my family for great things in real estate investing.  Keep up the great work!  And thanks to everyone who contributes selflessly here!  

Great achievement for the site.  The quality of everything on the site is what keeps people coming back and what gets people to join.  The blog posts, articles, podcasts, and forum posts have virtually every base covered for the beginner or more experienced investor.

Thanks to everyone at BP!

Michael Noto, Real Estate Agent in CT (#RES.0799665)
860-384-7570

At this rate, BP will be at 1 million members before you know it! 

Comgratulations and thank you BP!  This site is awesome and a fabulous resource for real estate investors. I enjoy interacting with people here and helping out where I can. Much continued success!

This is a phenomenal milestone. I'm new to the site and have already shared with others. Congrats!!! And many more advances to come!

CONGRATULATIONS!!  I LOVE THE SITE. GREAT GUYS AND VERY INSPIRING!! I AM A BP FAN!!

631 246-5518

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.