The Book on Rental Property Investing

The Book on Rental Property Investing

Investor · South Easton, MA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 6 votes

I recent purchased Brandon Turner's book through my Audible subscription.  I've been enjoying the content, but I hear continual reference to being able to view all the figures and references in the book on this forum and I've not been able to find the content.

Can someone send me a pointer or the URL?

Thanks,

Alan

3Reply
1,253 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2015 · 149 posts · 52 votes
10y
See this reply in the discussion

237 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2015 · 149 posts · 52 votes
    10y
  • Rental Property Investor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2015 · 149 posts · 52 votes
    10y

    hi, @Alan L. Weeks.  If you want to tag someone, just use the @ symbol, then type the first 3 letters (case sensitive, no space).  Below the text field will be a drop down so you can click the name...  This works if you are connected to the person, or if he/she has commented on the forum..

    Brandon is tagged, above, and should be able to get you where you need to go... Cheers

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y
  • Investor · South Easton, MA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    The system is asking me for an access code.  I don't recall getting an access code when I ordered the book from Audible.  I may have missed an email as I get a lot of stuff from Audible.

    Thanks, alan

  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Alan L. Weeks

    Please check my pm. I sent you your login info for your book bonus

    BiggerPockets
  • Moab, UT · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Originally posted by @Alan L. Weeks:

    I recent purchased Brandon Turner's book through my Audible subscription.  I've been enjoying the content, but I hear continual reference to being able to view all the figures and references in the book on this forum and I've not been able to find the content.

    Can someone send me a pointer or the URL?

    Thanks,

    Alan

     I to purchased through audible but was never given an access code.  Can someone point me in the right direction.

  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Mat N.

    Please check my pm. I sent you your login info for your book bonus

    BiggerPockets
  • Mandeville, LA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I too purchased this book through Audible.  Is it possible for someone to provide me the access code to access the book bonus?  Thank you

  • Rental Property Investor · NY · Member since 2013 · 844 posts · 350 votes
    9y

    @Michael S. Was the audio book not formatted correctly? I am not able to add it to ibooks on my iphone

  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Eddie T.

    All downloads of the audio book are in a compressed zip file to save the size of the download. However, only a computer or laptop is able to open zip files, not tablets or smartphones. 

    You will need to open the files on a computer and, if so desired, transfer that information to your device, either using your device cable or by emailing yourself the unzipped file and opening the file on your device. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Rental Property Investor · NY · Member since 2013 · 844 posts · 350 votes
    9y

    @Michael S. yes I have already done that i have the unzipped file on my Mac but it does not recognize it as an audio book

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I purchased the book from Audible and I didn't receive an access code. Can anyone help me access the landlord book bonus material? Thanks

  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 25 votes
    9y

    I also purchased the book on Audible and I do not have the access code. Please someone help.

  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Steven Stohlman

    I sent you a pm for the book's bonuses. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Contractor · La Mirada, CA · Member since 2015 · 66 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    Well, I'm in the same boat and would like to get access to the bonus materials. This does seem like a cumbersome way to handle the access. Thank you in advance @Michael S.    

  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Jason White

    I sent you a pm for the link of your bonus material

    BiggerPockets
  • Contractor · La Mirada, CA · Member since 2015 · 66 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    @Michael S. Got it. Thank you!

  • Investor · Edmonds, WA · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Hi I just finished up the book on managing rental properties and too can't get into the landloardingbook bonuses that it kept referring to in the audio book I purchased from audible.

    Any help would be appreciated and huge shout out to @Brandon Turner. That book was awesome and so helpful. I have bought my first place thanks to your books ( yeah I got all 3). If you ever need a structural engineer to be added to mastermind group, give me a pm! lol! 

  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Creighton Bertrand

    I sent you the link to your landlording book bonus. Please check your private messages. 

    BiggerPockets
  • East Islip, NY · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    @Michael S.

    Hey Mike I also purchased Brandon's book through audibles and do not recall receiving an access code can you help me out.

    Thank you 

  • Laredo, TX · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Michael Sato

    I also purchased the book on Audible and I do not have the access code. Can you help me Mike.

    Thank you.

  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Charles G. @Alejandro Rendon

    I sent you the links for the book's bonus. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Property Manager · Peabody, MA · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I also purchased the rental book and managing books on audible but didn't get an access code. Can I please get a link @Michael S.? Thank you for your time.

  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Patrick Coffey

    I sent you the book's bonuses as well. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Real Estate Broker · Hagerstown, MD · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 47 votes
    9y

    I also have purchased through audible, It says i need a code, please help

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.