The Book on Rental Property Investing

229 Replies

I recent purchased Brandon Turner's book through my Audible subscription.  I've been enjoying the content, but I hear continual reference to being able to view all the figures and references in the book on this forum and I've not been able to find the content.

Can someone send me a pointer or the URL?

Thanks,

Alan

hi, @Alan L. Weeks .  If you want to tag someone, just use the @ symbol, then type the first 3 letters (case sensitive, no space).  Below the text field will be a drop down so you can click the name...  This works if you are connected to the person, or if he/she has commented on the forum..

Brandon is tagged, above, and should be able to get you where you need to go... Cheers

The system is asking me for an access code.  I don't recall getting an access code when I ordered the book from Audible.  I may have missed an email as I get a lot of stuff from Audible.

Thanks, alan

Originally posted by @Alan L. Weeks :

I recent purchased Brandon Turner's book through my Audible subscription.  I've been enjoying the content, but I hear continual reference to being able to view all the figures and references in the book on this forum and I've not been able to find the content.

Can someone send me a pointer or the URL?

Thanks,

Alan

I to purchased through audible but was never given an access code.  Can someone point me in the right direction.

@Eddie T.

All downloads of the audio book are in a compressed zip file to save the size of the download. However, only a computer or laptop is able to open zip files, not tablets or smartphones. 

You will need to open the files on a computer and, if so desired, transfer that information to your device, either using your device cable or by emailing yourself the unzipped file and opening the file on your device. 

Hi I just finished up the book on managing rental properties and too can't get into the landloardingbook bonuses that it kept referring to in the audio book I purchased from audible.

Any help would be appreciated and huge shout out to @Brandon Turner . That book was awesome and so helpful. I have bought my first place thanks to your books ( yeah I got all 3). If you ever need a structural engineer to be added to mastermind group, give me a pm! lol! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here