Best BP Podcasts?!

Most Popular Reply

Russell BrazilBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
10y

Some of my favorite episodes are 

#60 with @Serge Shukat. Ive listened to this episiode about 10 or 12 times. Really love his story about those multiple little apartment buildings.

#66 with @Michael Blank. He invests in my market, so I like hearing stories about areas I know.

#68 with @Mark Ferguson. He is an agent, landlord and flipper...so he has his hands in a lot of the same things I do, so I like hearing someone with a similar business as mine

#127 with @James Wise. Love hearing how he built his brokerage from scratch.

#129 with @Mindy Jensen. She talks about one of the most important things, which is often overlooked here, living below your means and getting control of your personal finances. This should really be everyones first step towards the path of financial freedom.

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Kennewick, WA · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    Absolute favorite has been: Episode 15

    However, I have enjoyed most of them and have learned something from all the ones I have listened to so far.

    No real audio book recommendations.  I primarily listen to Podcasts.  When I want to enjoy a book, I go old school and read it.

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    10y

    Some Audible books I've enjoyed recently are:

    The One Thing

    How Real Estate Developers Think

    Trump Strategies for Real Estate

    The Trump book was written by his attorney, George Ross, who is brilliant. 

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    10y

    Some of my favorite episodes are 

    #60 with @Serge Shukat. Ive listened to this episiode about 10 or 12 times. Really love his story about those multiple little apartment buildings.

    #66 with @Michael Blank. He invests in my market, so I like hearing stories about areas I know.

    #68 with @Mark Ferguson. He is an agent, landlord and flipper...so he has his hands in a lot of the same things I do, so I like hearing someone with a similar business as mine

    #127 with @James Wise. Love hearing how he built his brokerage from scratch.

    #129 with @Mindy Jensen. She talks about one of the most important things, which is often overlooked here, living below your means and getting control of your personal finances. This should really be everyones first step towards the path of financial freedom.

  • Wholesaler · Renton, WA · Member since 2016 · 93 posts · 30 votes
    10y

    @Aaron Linde @Jon Klaus @Russell Brazil

    Thank you so much! Very much appreciate the feedback. Cant get enough of this stuff!

  • Auburn, AL · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Not sure of the the number exactly, but i really enjoyed the one with Clayton Morris. His wife Natali also has a good one.

  • Investor · Columbus, GA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I concur @Jimmie Dickey. I absolutely loved both Clayton and Natali's. I just visited Natali's blog today and downloaded her spreadsheet that she talks about in her episode.

    I thought that Matt Aitchison's episode (166) was very inspiring. He's a relatively young investor (28) and overcame a rough past. 

  • Wholesaler · Renton, WA · Member since 2016 · 93 posts · 30 votes
    10y

    @Jimmie Dickey and @Brianne Frey I was obsessed with the Morris' shows as well! Thank you guys!! :)

  • Real Estate Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    Hey @Ashley Abramson,  I enjoy listening to the podcasts as well.  So much to learn!  Here are a few of my favorites...so far!

    #92,   #160 w/Stephanie Marshall,    #158 w/ Jeff,   #165 w/Natali Morris, #116 w/ Nasar Elarabi,        #9 w/ Ann Bellamy, #12 w/ Sharon Vornholt, and #113 w/ Jay Papasan. 

    As a new investor I'm trying to listen to as much as I can. I recently finished listening to a book titled Wholesaling Real Estate: A Beginnner's Guide by Brent Driscoll.  My next audiobook is The One Thing by Gary Keller w/ Jay Papasan, and then The Book on No and Low Money Down by @Brandon Turner.

  • Real Estate Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    @Nicole Graves I like audio books too! Thanks for the recommendations!

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    10y

    This question is hard :) Each show is unique and has some great parts, I should say. But if you were to think about it, your favorite maybe highly related to the strategy you are rooting for. As for now, I love the grant cardone show: http://biggerpockets.com/show108

    :) 

    BiggerPockets
  • Maple Ridge, BC · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Episode 236 & 180 are insane in the membrane and the Millionaire Real Estate Investor is an awesome audio book (or regular book)!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.