BiggerPockets is Partnering with Zillow!

BiggerPockets is Partnering with Zillow!

Joshua D.Pro Member
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes

Hey everyone, as you all can tell, we've been making some changes here at BiggerPockets, and I've got another one to tell you about.

We've partnered with Zillow.com to provide Property Values and Comps right here on BiggerPockets! :clap:

Just go to BiggerPockets.com Home and look for the search box, or directly to our Find Property Values & Comparable Home Prices page to access this new tool!

We hope you like it!

0Reply
10 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2008 · 56 posts · 0 votes
    20y

    I just saw the new search box on the main page of biggerpockets. Looks very nice. This will come in handy.

  • Investor · buffalo, NY · Member since 2008 · 354 posts · 23 votes
    20y

    I think this is a great idea!! Bringing another very useful into the fold :wink: Biggerpockets just keeps growing.

  • Member since 2008 · 664 posts · 18 votes
    20y

    Another great innovation! Josh, you're da man!

    Keep 'em comin'!

  • Member since 2008 · 149 posts · 4 votes
    20y

    Great idea Josh. Congratulations!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    20y

    Thanks for your thoughts everyone! We just made the official announcement to the world about our new tool powered by Zillow! We've gotten great feedback so far, and are excited to hear more from you.

    Read About it:

    Our Blog:
    BiggerPockets Integrates Real Estate Valuation Tool from Zillow.com

    Press Release:
    BiggerPockets.com Adds Powerful Home Valuation Tool Powered By Zillow.com

  • Real Estate Investor · Delaware · Member since 2008 · 158 posts · 10 votes
    20y

    Josh, the Zillow tool is a great addition. Nicely done. Anything else up your sleeve?

  • Real Estate Consultant · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2008 · 223 posts · 1 vote
    19y

    I tried Zillow in Arizona and Georgia and I like their values. Its just the
    county tax records and realtors comps evaluations come in alot lower. How can we use Zillow to help our business and bottom line... :mrgreen:

  • Real Estate Broker · Birmingham, MI · Member since 2008 · 58 posts · 4 votes
    19y

    Nice Edge! Zillow is like the mainstream site for "reliable" figures when it comes to number crunching- thanks!

  • Real Estate Investor · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2008 · 115 posts · 27 votes
    19y

    I have a lot of respect for sites that climb the ranks and do well so best to you Josh. As for Zillow, I am sales director of a real estate firm owned by the largest construction lender in the southeast, therefore we deal with most of the preconstruction financing and dealing with a good source of investors. Zillow, in my opinion, has mislead people with their values. I find a lot of them to be inaccurate and this sours prospective buyers in my emerging markets. Then, when actual appraisals are done and buyers compare the market value to Zillow, it confuses them.. Has anyone heard of this also. Again, I am not bashing zillow by any means, but sometimes question their real estate values.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.