BiggerPockets is Partnering with Zillow!

9 Replies

Hey everyone, as you all can tell, we've been making some changes here at BiggerPockets, and I've got another one to tell you about.

We've partnered with Zillow.com to provide Property Values and Comps right here on BiggerPockets! :clap:

Just go to BiggerPockets.com Home and look for the search box, or directly to our Find Property Values & Comparable Home Prices page to access this new tool!

We hope you like it!

Thanks for your thoughts everyone! We just made the official announcement to the world about our new tool powered by Zillow! We've gotten great feedback so far, and are excited to hear more from you.

Read About it:

Our Blog:
BiggerPockets Integrates Real Estate Valuation Tool from Zillow.com

Press Release:
BiggerPockets.com Adds Powerful Home Valuation Tool Powered By Zillow.com

I tried Zillow in Arizona and Georgia and I like their values. Its just the
county tax records and realtors comps evaluations come in alot lower. How can we use Zillow to help our business and bottom line... :mrgreen:

I have a lot of respect for sites that climb the ranks and do well so best to you Josh. As for Zillow, I am sales director of a real estate firm owned by the largest construction lender in the southeast, therefore we deal with most of the preconstruction financing and dealing with a good source of investors. Zillow, in my opinion, has mislead people with their values. I find a lot of them to be inaccurate and this sours prospective buyers in my emerging markets. Then, when actual appraisals are done and buyers compare the market value to Zillow, it confuses them.. Has anyone heard of this also. Again, I am not bashing zillow by any means, but sometimes question their real estate values.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here