Help "Set for Life" Break Into the Top 100 Books on Amazon!

Help "Set for Life" Break Into the Top 100 Books on Amazon!

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host 路 Longmont, CO 路 Member since 2014 路 7k+ posts 路 10k+ votes

Our very own @Scott Trench has written a book called Set for Life: Dominate Life, Money and the American Dream .

Money isn't something that's talked about very often in our society, which is why most of us don't know how to handle it, how to save it, how to spend it properly, and how to use it to prepare for our futures. 

Scott has given you an easy to understand blueprint to follow so you can navigate this confusing road. Follow his lessons, and you will be Set for Life.

We are currently sitting at #163 for all books on Amazon, but we know we can do better than that!

Help us break into the Top 100! 

_______________

Want more information about the book? Scott is the guest on  The BiggerPockets Podcast Episode 223 . 

Set for Life "officially" goes on sale on Sunday, 4/23/2017 but you can pre-order your copy on amazon today. 

Email a copy of your receipt (scan/photo/screenshot) to [email protected] and receive an email with links to the bonus material Scott mentions in the Podcast.

10Reply
202 views

Most Popular Reply

Scott TrenchPro Member
Rental Property Investor 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2014 路 2k+ posts 路 6k+ votes
9y

Hi Everyone - we just submitted the audible version today for upload. In the meantime, if you buy the hardcover and send your receipt to [email protected], you'll get the audiobook as a bonus for free, along with several other items.

-Scott

See this reply in the discussion

80 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Manhattan NY 路 Member since 2017 路 74 posts 路 14 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Matthew Greco:
    Hey all,

    Will there be an audiobook available at some point?

     Finally got around to the pod, love that the audio book is being included with purchase in the first week! What a nice bonus!

    Amazon has set May 3rd as delivery date!

    Cheers 

  • Saint Louis, MO 路 Member since 2017 路 26 posts 路 9 votes
    9y
    Scott Trench I pre ordered as soon as it was available and can't wait to get my copy! I'm 30 years old and just now learning to truly budget and be financially responsible! I'm hoping this book will be a great stepping stone to success and that eventually real estate will be my ticket to financial freedom. Before I make my first deal I'm reading all the books I can including yours and @Brandon Turner's book along with Many others and listening to the BP podcast and saving money as fast as it's coming in so that hopefully when that first deal presents itself I'm financially and mentally ready! Congrats on the book can't wait to read it!
  • Fredericksburg, VA 路 Member since 2016 路 190 posts 路 64 votes
    9y
    I ordered a copy and sent the podcast link to my two sons (24,22).
  • Investor 路 North Chesterfield, VA 路 Member since 2016 路 42 posts 路 5 votes
    9y

    Loved the podcast. I am going to check out the book as well.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Ypsilanti, MI 路 Member since 2016 路 230 posts 路 86 votes
    9y

    I'm about to purchase this book and, in the spirit of being frugal, will probably purchase the ebook.  Am I still eligible for the bonus material?  Thanks!

  • Bridgeville, PA 路 Member since 2017 路 4 posts 路 0 votes
    9y

    Will buy@! Thanks, Team

  • Investor/ Real Estate Agent 路 Burton, OH 路 Member since 2015 路 167 posts 路 53 votes
    9y
    I just ordered my copy! Looking forward to it :-)
  • Investor 路 Kansas City, MO 路 Member since 2013 路 10 posts 路 3 votes
    9y

    There is a kindle version available if you can't wait for it by mail, I just purchased it and cant wait to start reading it!!

  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2014 路 2k+ posts 路 6k+ votes
    9y

    Hi guys,

    While we are really going for sales of the hardcover book, I'm very thankful to anyone that buys! Yes, please send along your receipts, even for the Kindle Version (send to [email protected]) and I'll send you along the bonuses! This week only, so buy before Saturday!

    FYI - Amazon just bought out ALL of our additional Stock, so we are reprinting. Wow. I don't know what to say. Thanks to everyone, and I hope that it helps everyone who reads it get to where they want to go as fast as possible!

    And remember, if you buy the hardcover, included in the bonuses is a PDF version of the book, so even if the physical copy ships a few weeks out, you can still start reading right away as soon as you send your receipt to [email protected]

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Alimosho , Lagos 路 Member since 2016 路 22 posts 路 17 votes
    9y

    Congratulations and we appreciate your effort in teaching and  educating people on how to prepare for the future now. 

  • Mountain View, CA 路 Member since 2017 路 15 posts 路 5 votes
    9y

    @Scott Trench - will there be an audible version?

  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2014 路 2k+ posts 路 6k+ votes
    9y

    @Ahmed Hasan yes! But it might take a few days to get processed by Audible. And, in the meantime, if you want to listen to the audio, just purchase the hardcover and mail your receipt to [email protected]! You'll quickly get an email with a link to download the entire audio!

  • Mountain View, CA 路 Member since 2017 路 15 posts 路 5 votes
    9y

    Awesome, thanks - I've sent you an email with my receipt.

    I got the kindle version today and was enjoying reading it. The audio version will be awesome.

    EDIT: got the email back already with the bonus materials - thanks a bunch!

  • Toms River, NJ 路 Member since 2015 路 21 posts 路 10 votes
    9y
    Just finished the book. Finished it before I even got it. (Audio version)
  • Bronx, NY 路 Member since 2017 路 9 posts 路 5 votes
    9y
    I've already read the PDF of the book and I'm thoroughly impressed. I will be recommending this book to every young person that I know and buying it for all of my nieces and nephews. Great work Scott.
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Springdale, AR 路 Member since 2017 路 27 posts 路 5 votes
    9y

    Loved the podcast, I know I will love the book just as much!  Personal finance and real estate in one book, dream reading!  Can't wait to get it in the mail, I was so excited to see it said "Best Seller" when I typed it into Amazon!

  • Investor 路 Cambridge, MA 路 Member since 2017 路 195 posts 路 106 votes
    9y
    Thought this book was very insightful thank you Scott Trench
  • Investor 路 Chattanooga, TN 路 Member since 2016 路 19 posts 路 8 votes
    9y
    Is anyone having success in downloading the audio file from the email? Otherwise I will keep chipping away at the .pdf version. It's a great read so far!
  • Realtor 路 Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, TX 路 Member since 2016 路 1k+ posts 路 925 votes
    9y
    Just ordered ;). Still listening to the podcast. I'm excited.
  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2014 路 2k+ posts 路 6k+ votes
    9y

    Thanks @Allen McGlashing ! I appreciate the compliment. I'd love, LOVE a review on amazon if you've finished the book already! 

    @Coty Dowell  - the audioversion can't be downloaded to mobile devices for some reason. Could you try downloading with a laptop or desktop? If you still have trouble then, please email me at [email protected] and I'll have engineering check it out.

    Thanks everyone!

  • Toms River, NJ 路 Member since 2015 路 21 posts 路 10 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Scott Trench:

    @Coty Dowell  - the audioversion can't be downloaded to mobile devices for some reason. Could you try downloading with a laptop or desktop? If you still have trouble then, please email me at ... and I'll have engineering check it out.

    Thanks everyone!

     I was able to download the audio version to my iPhone and open the zip file using the "Documents" app.

  • Manhattan NY 路 Member since 2017 路 74 posts 路 14 votes
    9y
    Just got my shipping confirmation!! Will be here tomorrow!
  • Manhattan NY 路 Member since 2017 路 74 posts 路 14 votes
    9y

    @Scott Trench Hey Scott, was my email received? 

  • Manhattan NY 路 Member since 2017 路 74 posts 路 14 votes
    9y

    New book sent 馃榾

  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2014 路 2k+ posts 路 6k+ votes
    9y

    @Matthew Greco I believe that your email was received and the bonuses delivered. Please PM me, or email [email protected] to follow up. I don't want to put your email address into a public forum without your permission. 

    Also, please check spam just to double check. I'm seeing delivery to an email that I believe must be yours.

    Thanks!

    Scott

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.