How to download podcasts from BP

7 Replies

@Bryan Mitchell

On your desktop computer, go to the podcast page, click the play arrow icon for the podcast you want to hear. After it loads and you start to hear the podcast right click with your mouse over the audio controls. There will be an option for 'Save audio as...'

The audio will save in mp3 format.

@Bryan Mitchell

If you want to download the podcast to your phone, do not use the app. Open biggerpockets.com in the web browser on your phone. Go to the podcast link. There will be an audio play button, and on the other side of the screen there is an arrow that points down with a line under it. Click on it and the podcast will download to your phone.

I travel a lot too and would like to make those long commutes more productive by listening to offline podcasts.   I tried all the above but options to record a podcast.     I have a PC with Firefox as my browser.    I went into the BP webinar replay page but do not find any link OR see the download option/icon.    Would really appreciate if someone could enlighten me.    Thanks in advance.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you