New Book: Retire Early with Real Estate by Chad Carson

68 Replies

Order BiggerPockets newest book RETIRE EARLY WITH REAL ESTATE today!! Author and investor @Chad Carson  used the techniques and systems outlined in his book to retire at age 37. Don’t miss out on the FREE, EXCLUSIVE bonus content that is only available when you purchase on BiggerPockets.com/store.

To learn more click here www.BiggerPockets.com/retireearlybook

Can someone please elaborate on how the audio version of the book is delivered/downloaded? I typically purchase all of my audio books on the Audible app on my phone so that my wife and I can share them and she can also listen from her phone. I'm curious if I will be able to share the book with my wife if I download it from Bigger Pockets or if I need to wait for it to be released to Audible.

Thanks all who ordered it and gave positive feedback!! Can't wait for you to get it and I hope it's helpful with your real estate early retirement plans.

@Lane Babin - the book is delivered in .mp3 format when you buy it on BiggerPockets. So, you and your wife will both be able to share access. 

And for better or worse you'll get my voice - not a voiceover professional!

@Mike Dymski -  I really appreciate you saying that. 

@Logan M. Gibbons - glad you were there in Greenville at the talk. And thanks for getting the book.

@John Lingo - thanks for preordering the book! Best of luck to you. 

I contacted customer support. They told me the audio book can only be downloaded on a laptop and then I needed to email it to myself to open it on the iPhone. I did that but I couldn’t figure out how to get it in my iPhone in a way that is easy to listen to. I had to put it on google drive be send it to myself to open the files on my phone. Then when trying to open on my phone I had to upload them to the iCloud and the files were all disorganized . I tried to listen to them but it is hard to keep track and go back and forth . I am sorry to complain here, but I wanted to give you feedback that might help: it might be best to put the audio book on audible for easy painless listening as most people will want to listen to it on their phones not on a laptop. I have spent a couple of hours trying to make this work. I will request a cancellation and instead get the paperback. Thanks!

I just listened to the bigger pockets podcast with you as a guest. It was awesome. I just purchased your book and look forward to reading it. Please let me know if you plan on doing any seminars or meetups in Charlotte, NC. 

Originally posted by @Anthony Atiase :

I just listened to the bigger pockets podcast with you as a guest. It was awesome. I just purchased your book and look forward to reading it. Please let me know if you plan on doing any seminars or meetups in Charlotte, NC. 

Thanks Anthony! I'm speaking at Metrolina REIA in Charlotte on September 20th. Hope to see you there!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you