New Book: Retire Early with Real Estate by Chad Carson

New Book: Retire Early with Real Estate by Chad Carson

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

Order BiggerPockets newest book RETIRE EARLY WITH REAL ESTATE today!! Author and investor @Chad Carson used the techniques and systems outlined in his book to retire at age 37. Don’t miss out on the FREE, EXCLUSIVE bonus content that is only available when you purchase on BiggerPockets.com/store.

To learn more click here www.BiggerPockets.com/retireearlybook

12Reply
90 views

Most Popular Reply

Greenville, SC · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 8 votes
8y

Chad Carson just gave a seminar at my local REIA in Greenville, SC. Great guy and very inspiring to listen to! I look forward to reading the book myself!

See this reply in the discussion

68 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greenville, SC · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Chad Carson just gave a seminar at my local REIA in Greenville, SC. Great guy and very inspiring to listen to! I look forward to reading the book myself!

  • Lane BabinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Lake Charles, LA · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Can someone please elaborate on how the audio version of the book is delivered/downloaded? I typically purchase all of my audio books on the Audible app on my phone so that my wife and I can share them and she can also listen from her phone. I'm curious if I will be able to share the book with my wife if I download it from Bigger Pockets or if I need to wait for it to be released to Audible.

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    Hi I ordered the audio book but the link didn’t work . Requested another link but have not received it. Can you help?
  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8y

    @Arturo Nava , can you reach out to the support department. They can help you out. [email protected]

  • Daytona Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y
    @Mindy Jensen I pre-ordered it and can't wait for it to get in
  • Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    8y

    Chad is the best blogger on BP and his 1st podcast is a top 10 must listen episode.  I'm looking forward to reading the book.

  • Chad CarsonPro Member
    Investor · Clemson, SC · Member since 2008 · 179 posts · 156 votes
    8y

    Thanks all who ordered it and gave positive feedback!! Can't wait for you to get it and I hope it's helpful with your real estate early retirement plans.

    @Lane Babin - the book is delivered in .mp3 format when you buy it on BiggerPockets. So, you and your wife will both be able to share access. 

    And for better or worse you'll get my voice - not a voiceover professional!

    @Mike Dymski -  I really appreciate you saying that. 

    @Logan M. Gibbons - glad you were there in Greenville at the talk. And thanks for getting the book.

    @John Lingo - thanks for preordering the book! Best of luck to you. 

  • Staunton, VA · Member since 2018 · 83 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    I pre-ordered my copy about two weeks ago.  I sure hope it arrives soon so I can read it!

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    I contacted customer support. They told me the audio book can only be downloaded on a laptop and then I needed to email it to myself to open it on the iPhone. I did that but I couldn’t figure out how to get it in my iPhone in a way that is easy to listen to. I had to put it on google drive be send it to myself to open the files on my phone. Then when trying to open on my phone I had to upload them to the iCloud and the files were all disorganized . I tried to listen to them but it is hard to keep track and go back and forth . I am sorry to complain here, but I wanted to give you feedback that might help: it might be best to put the audio book on audible for easy painless listening as most people will want to listen to it on their phones not on a laptop. I have spent a couple of hours trying to make this work. I will request a cancellation and instead get the paperback. Thanks!
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Yardley, PA · Member since 2015 · 451 posts · 307 votes
    8y
    Just ordered and can’t wait to get it in!
  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    I just listened to the bigger pockets podcast with you as a guest. It was awesome. I just purchased your book and look forward to reading it. Please let me know if you plan on doing any seminars or meetups in Charlotte, NC. 

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Currently reading, "Long-Distance Real Estate Investing," and looking forward to reading this book, too.

  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y
    @Mindy Jensen ordered it off amazon! Can’t wait to check it out.
  • Chad CarsonPro Member
    Investor · Clemson, SC · Member since 2008 · 179 posts · 156 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Anthony Atiase:

    I just listened to the bigger pockets podcast with you as a guest. It was awesome. I just purchased your book and look forward to reading it. Please let me know if you plan on doing any seminars or meetups in Charlotte, NC. 

    Thanks Anthony! I'm speaking at Metrolina REIA in Charlotte on September 20th. Hope to see you there!

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thanks Chad. I will be there!

  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Mindy Jensen

    Do you know if the book mentions the solo 401k and the self-directed IRA being that both are retirement accounts and can be invested in real estate?

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8y

    @George Blower , Chad does touch on the Solo 401(k) and SDIRA in the book.

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2014 · 239 posts · 177 votes
    8y
    @Chad Carson just finished listening to your most recent podcast and man if I could borrow your brain for a year or so I promise I'll give it back in tact haha loved it. Stoked to read your book man.
  • Rental Property Investor · Allen, TX · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @Mindy Jensen Hi Mindy, the link to the book opens Chad Carson’s profile. By the way I cannot find where to open BP bookstore using the App. Thanks Alejandro
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2012 · 68 posts · 19 votes
    8y

    Oh wow. Clemson SC is booming. Thank that clemson football. I look forward to the book. Carolina girl living in a hot austin texas market. 

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8y

    @Alejandro Chavarria , There is a link at the bottom of the post, but here it is again. https://www.biggerpockets.com/retireearlybook

  • Rental Property Investor · Allen, TX · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @Mindy Jensen Thank you!
  • Rental Property Investor · Beverly, MA · Member since 2013 · 18 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    ordered the book last week. very excited to sit down and read it.  found Chad's recent podcast fascinating.

  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    Pumped to read this!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    About halfway through Chad's book.  It's really good! Can't put it down.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.