40% off Set for Life by CEO Scott Trench!

40% off Set for Life by CEO Scott Trench!

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

Turn those tassels, grab your diploma... Then set yourself up for financial freedom with this bestselling book!

Set for Life introduces “a novel approach to wealth creation… ideal for those beginning their careers" (Kirkus Review), which makes it the perfect gift for the Class of 2019. Grab an e-book, audiobook, or paperback for 40% off, plus FREE shipping within the United States. (That's only $11.99 for an audiobook or e-book, and $14.99 for a paperback copy.) 

The sale runs May 14 - 16, only at the ! Don't miss out on this great deal, whether for yourself or as a gift to your new grad. 

0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Waipahu, HI · Member since 2018 · 121 posts · 81 votes
7y

As a teacher I feel like this is the perfect gift for a new graduate.  Honestly this book should be one read in a personal finance class that is mandatory in all states.  As educators this is one area we tend to fail our students.  We fail them right before they make one of the largest financial decisions (student loans) of their life.  I suggest this book to all my seniors.  

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    7y

    Great book!

    I read this one when it was first released. I've already developed financial discipline so it wasn't a ton of new stuff for me but it was easy to read, full of good information, and I've shared/recommended it to many. It's especially good for beginning investors. 

    Build a solid financial foundation first, then invest.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Newton, NC · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    I was just looking at buying this.  Thank you for the discount.  Just ordered the Premium!

  • Kansas City, MO · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote
    7y

    Great discount at a perfect time. I will order for some recent graduates!

  • Real Estate Agent · Torrance, CA · Member since 2018 · 33 posts · 27 votes
    7y

    Great Book! I've recommended this book to family, friends, and colleagues. I might buy them a copy if they haven't already purchased the book. I don't want to take away from the sales promotion for Scott's book on this post, but does your (@Mindy Jensen) crystal ball show David's books "Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat" and "Long-Distance Real Estate Investing" being bundled and sold at a reasonable discounted price?  

  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    @Mindy Jensen phenomenal book. I highly recommend everyone pick it up regardless of where they are in their career!

  • Rental Property Investor · Simi Valley, CA · Member since 2009 · 60 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    Bought my second copy today. I gave the first one to a younger coworker and the second will be required reading for my daughter when she is old enough.

    Thank you Scott.

  • Rental Property Investor · Metro-Detroit · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    As a soon to be MBA graduate this book is phenomenal and has opened my eyes to so much! It is more catered to recent graduates and I will strongly recommend it.

  • Waipahu, HI · Member since 2018 · 121 posts · 81 votes
    7y

    As a teacher I feel like this is the perfect gift for a new graduate.  Honestly this book should be one read in a personal finance class that is mandatory in all states.  As educators this is one area we tend to fail our students.  We fail them right before they make one of the largest financial decisions (student loans) of their life.  I suggest this book to all my seniors.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Ogden, UT · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Just ordered the Premium pack. I've heard a lot about this book, and am looking forward to reading it! Thanks for the discount!

  • Camano Island, WA · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I was reading a copy from the library and now I'm buying one to give to my brother :) Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.