BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
You know BiggerPockets as the source for all things Real Estate Investing - and we're going to continue to be that source.
But we're looking to spread our wings and share related content, too.
Things like Personal Finance, Productivity, Business Management - all things you can use to make your business even better.
So, are you an expert? Do you have writing skills? Do you want to see your name in lights? (Well, not lights, but as a byline on the BiggerPockets Blog.)
this is funny !!! does anyone pay bloggers or you being factious
Yes, bloggers are paid. I make a substantial amount of money guest blogging & writing for various blogs & websites. Never sell yourself short! If you want what's in my brain & my skills- it comes at a price!
Rental Property Investor · Winslow, ME · Member since 2008 · 826 posts · 281 votes
7y
@Mindy Jensen - I've also messaged via the suggested link to offer my writing (I've written a book on B&H real estate investing, and contributed to "Real Estate Rewind", bigger pockets first "book".) Did you at least receive my message? Not looking for a yes or no until you're ready but just want to be sure it was received.
Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 413 posts · 348 votes
7y
@Mindy Jensen
Hi Mindy. I have nothing but admiration, respect and love for BP. It has been so helpful to me in so many ways. It opened my eyes to real estate but also personal finance and where I want to be. The knowledge on here is tremendous and personally owe quite a bit to BP.
That being said, it seems like over the last few months the quality level is going down. There are way more click batey titles, less actionable information in the articles, more opinions without facts. I rather there be less content then an army of writers pumping out substandard articles just for clicks.