Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
Hey everyone,
Joshua Dorkin and I are super excited to announce that we have two new moderators joining the BiggerPockets team! No doubt, you've seen these guys around the site and have been really really active in the forums for a long time, so it's just natural that we make it official!
Welcome Will Barnard and Ned Carey!
Both these guys are super smart and have a lot of wisdom to share with the community - so be sure to welcome them to the team!
Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
13y
Will Barnard Ned Carey and Jon Klaus I'm sure there's many times you wonder if that @mention could be taken away from me! Though... for some reason me and J Scott can't @mention each other, though now it works! I thought he'd gotten tired of me and somehow figured out a way to block me. LOL Thank YOU to ALL of you for always helping answer those questions that stump me!