rv park investment and online rv park classes

rv park investment and online rv park classes

Rochester, WA · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 5 votes

Has anyone out there bought the rv park investment series? 

https://www.rvparkuniversity.com/rv-park-investing...

If so let me know if it was worth the money. I'm trying to do due diligence for my business proposal. Rv park owners don't want to help me and when i went to the state they said it would cost $1,000 for a presubmission, in which I could ask questions but had to submit a master plan and site plan. I only reason I hesitate to buy any books is because I know it really depends on your area that your building, and any info would be general and possibly wont provide me with info that I don't already know. So, has anyone out there tried this park investment series?

Does anyone have experience creating a master plan and site plan and working with the state on permitting?

-Thanks,

Tierra

1Reply
44 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · CO · Member since 2017 · 60 posts · 44 votes
5y

This thread seems to have some staying power. To keep it current, I studied with the RV Park University curriculum. Frank and Dave overall did a good job on this and give you a great model for conducting due diligence. The audio series had its gems, but the DD manual was worth the cost of the course.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Morrison, CO · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi Tierra, I 'm wondering if you did this and if you liked it?

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Tierra Petersen I'd be cautious about this niche as it tends to be seasonal. Have seen it work successfully when coupled into and/or adjoined to existing mobile home parks. Good luck with the course! 

  • New Orleans, LA · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Tierra Petersen

    Hi Tierra,

    Wondering if you ever took this course or got any feedback on it? I’m considering it, but would love some feedback before spending the $ on it. Thanks!

  • Rochester, WA · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @John Erickson Hello,

    I did purchase it, and studied for a few weeks but decided not to get my license after all. So the course was good for me because I got more insite into what being a real estate agent would be like and realized its not for me. Im still a landlord but decided to go back to school for something else. Good luck, I dont have anything bad to say about the course. 

  • New Orleans, LA · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Tierra Petersen

    Thanks for the response! I was actually asking if you had purchased the RV Park University course? I’m interested, but at $500, want to make sure it’s a worthwhile investment.

  • Real Estate Agent and Active Investor · Eustis, FL · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Tierra Petersen did you buy that RV park? I am looking at purchasing a piece of land and developing it for an RV park.

    I would love to know what you learned.

  • Mike ReynoldsPro Member
    construction · Nacogdoches, TX · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Jon Wanberg:

    @Tierra Petersen did you buy that RV park? I am looking at purchasing a piece of land and developing it for an RV park.

    I would love to know what you learned.

    I dont know anything about that course. I am sure it is fine. Another person you could talk to is @Belinda Lopez. I have bought her Ebook and it was helpful. It wasn't that much a year or so ago and was worth it to me. I still may do an RV park in the future but with her help I realized that the one I was looking at doing was probably not going to work without onsite management. I like the concept but so far I am still mostly passive. 

  • Investor · CO · Member since 2017 · 60 posts · 44 votes
    5y

    This thread seems to have some staying power. To keep it current, I studied with the RV Park University curriculum. Frank and Dave overall did a good job on this and give you a great model for conducting due diligence. The audio series had its gems, but the DD manual was worth the cost of the course.

  • New Orleans, LA · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    I'm actually in the process of going through Frank & Dave's course now and have found it to be of great value.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.