Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Joshua D.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
Single Family Homes or Multi Units. My Business Model is SFH's.

Joshua D.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted May 22 2018, 20:09

So me and my wife started are real estate business about 3 1/2 years ago. We have 1 duplex and 13 single family homes.  We are in Debt around $350,000. With Property Values if we sold all together would be a safe $1,000,000. My average rent is $1,100 a house. My question is that when i buy and rehab properties i can have most of time $30,000-$60,000 equity into homes and on top of that rent them out and cashflow $200-$500 after every expense. To me this route is not a question and better for making money then Multi Units. But whats everyones Opinion? I can see why it would be hard to really scale big to 100 houses with my wife doing payments quick books and bills and me making sure everything else is being taking care of. Lawncare, rent payments,construction, tenant turnovers and so on. I wanna really make this special and do something great. How do i scale and keep it all together and where should i go keep doing my single family home thing or try and find multi units? Which there are none around here would need to build if anything. Help would be great. Thanks BP your the best. Thankful and greatful to be where im at and mostly give credit to BP.

Loading replies...