Anyone buying in Missouri

Most Popular Reply

Kansas City, MO · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 13 votes
3y

I own several SFH rentals in Kansas City and am a Broker/Realtor and own a property management company. Keeping it all in the family! My Investor clients are doing well here.

Besides the better than average cap rate, Kansas City is growing and has reasonable property management rates.  

I can answer any questions about specific neighborhoods in KC, tenant quality, etc.

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Virginia FranzeseBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Member since 2022 · 71 posts · 28 votes
    3y

    Hi, Joe! I will message you- there are opportunities but where and what depend upon your investment strategy and goals. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2019 · 235 posts · 107 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Frank Gamez:
    Quote from @Milton Chamberlain:

    Hi Joe,

    KC provides a wide variety of investment opportunities with its cultural city point and wide variety of standalone suburbs and (further out) rural farm communities. Lots of options for lots of different strategies.

    I also own 3 single families in Columbia MO, which is home to the University of Missouri. I am working on getting MLS access there as well *and working through a proxy investor-minded 'boots ion the ground' family member/realtor there.

    Contact me if you would like to go through my investor consultation process


    Hi Milton, as a land flipper in TX/AL how could I obtain access to the MLS in missouri markets? TIA

    Hi Frank, 
    I am happy to assist you with MLS access. Message me your contact info and then we can chat about what you are looking for
  • Investor · Lees Summit, MO · Member since 2018 · 74 posts · 33 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Chris Dawson:

     @Joe Mathew inventory is still low here in Kansas City which is keeping prices higher than I would like to see.  SFRs and small multi family are the most abundant types.  Make sure you put together a good local team to help.  Missouri, and specifically the Kansas City area, is notorious for having fraudulent PM companies.  I'm sure everyone on this forum who has invested in KC can tell you at least one horror story about a PM company.

    Yes, we can! 100%
  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2024 · 1 post · 2 votes
    2y

    @Alex Bekeza nice to meet you Alex. I as well invest in Dutchtown/Mt. Pleasant area. Specifically multi-family. Constantly on the lookout of adding more duplexes or fourplexes. It’s overlooked by the crime in the city but there’s still some good areas with cash flow as well as appreciation.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.