Commercial Financing - Kansas City

Most Popular Reply

Andrew SyriosPro Member
Moderator
Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
9y
Originally posted by @Jeff Hamlin:

I'm looking for a referral for a lender in the KCMO area for a multifamily purchase. Please let me know. Thanks!

Jeff Hamlin

 Some banks I would recommend talking to:

- Bank 21 (Tyler)

- Fidelity Bank (Steve)

- Cornerstone Bank (Michelle)

- TriCentury Bank (Travis

Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hi, how much funding do you need...

  • Happy Valley, OR · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 15 votes
    9y
    I'm evaluating the potential for selling a SFR property we have or perhaps splitting the lot and selling just the lot. I will either be exchanging out of about $425k or $150k depending on how I choose to move forward. For the sake of discussion, let's assume I will have about $175k to put toward my next deal. Jeff
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Jeff Hamlin:

    I'm looking for a referral for a lender in the KCMO area for a multifamily purchase. Please let me know. Thanks!

    Jeff Hamlin

     Some banks I would recommend talking to:

    - Bank 21 (Tyler)

    - Fidelity Bank (Steve)

    - Cornerstone Bank (Michelle)

    - TriCentury Bank (Travis

    Good luck!

  • Happy Valley, OR · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    Thank you Andrew.  I appreciate the referrals.  I'll be certain to let them know where I got their name.  

    Best to you,

    Jeff

  • Investor/Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 291 posts · 308 votes
    9y

    We just did a small 6 unit with Farmers Bank of Kansas City.  They've also financed our single family properties as well. 

  • Investor · Camas, WA · Member since 2015 · 82 posts · 56 votes
    9y

    @Andrew Syrios - What's your opinion on using US Bank commecial lending? 

    I have another operational business in OR and have my business account with US Bank for that. I happened to meet VP of commercial lending at the branch a couple of months ago and she said they can do multi-family financing or a loan for multiple single familly/duplex etc. as long as each property is cash-flowing with DSCR of 1.25. She also mentioned that these are 5 yr/25yr amort loans but can be made 7 or 10 yrs depending on the relationship with the client and experience and other things.

    I currently have only single family rentals in KCMO area (individual FNMA loans)  but I will be acquiring more properties which would be either single family/townhouses or small apt buildings and wanted to get a feedback on using US Bank as a lender to consolidate all my loans there

    Thanks in advance

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Vik P.:

    @Andrew Syrios - What's your opinion on using US Bank commecial lending? 

    I have another operational business in OR and have my business account with US Bank for that. I happened to meet VP of commercial lending at the branch a couple of months ago and she said they can do multi-family financing or a loan for multiple single familly/duplex etc. as long as each property is cash-flowing with DSCR of 1.25. She also mentioned that these are 5 yr/25yr amort loans but can be made 7 or 10 yrs depending on the relationship with the client and experience and other things.

    I currently have only single family rentals in KCMO area (individual FNMA loans)  but I will be acquiring more properties which would be either single family/townhouses or small apt buildings and wanted to get a feedback on using US Bank as a lender to consolidate all my loans there

    Thanks in advance

     If you can get a loan from them, go for it. Large banks will usually have the best rates, but they are very hard to get investment loans from. They're just too conservative. We did get a cash flow manager line of credit from US Bank, but that's because we bank with them and a lot of money goes in and out of that account. Other than home loans or really big properties, such banks are tough.

  • Investor · Camas, WA · Member since 2015 · 82 posts · 56 votes
    9y

    Got it. Thanks

  • SFR Investor · Grain Valley, MO · Member since 2009 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Where is the property located?  If it's on the Missouri side, I have done approximately 30 rental real estate transactions with a small bank named Adams Dairy Bank in Blue Springs.  They are actively seeking new deposit and loan business.  Contact Duston Weisenborn to discuss.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.