Think Multifamily (Mark Kenney) vs Jake and Gino?

Think Multifamily (Mark Kenney) vs Jake and Gino?

Roseville, CA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 5 votes

I would like some feedback. I'm interested in doing an apartment coaching program, I'm deciding between Think Multifamily (Mark Kenney) and the Jake and Gino Program.  

I've been investing in SFR and small MFR for over 20 years, I'm interested in moving some of those rentals (a lot in northern california) into some apartment complexes in other states. I'd like some training in reviewing the numbers (I have done a few 15-30 units in the past) but more training on finding properties and analysing the markets.

I appreciate the feedback.

4Reply
225 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2018 · 32 posts · 44 votes
6y

Hi @Tim Manke,

I personally would definitely recommend Mark and @Tamiel Kenney of Think Multifamily!  We have been a part of Think Multifamily for just over 2 years now and our experience with this group has been amazing.  Our business has been greatly impacted and we have really grown our portfolio a lot in the past 2 years!  We live in Portland, OR, and have been traveling regularly to their events.  It has been worth all our time and financial investment.  If you have any interest in getting on a phone call with me and my husband, Josh, we'd be happy to answer any of your questions and tell you more about our experiences.  I don't personally know Jake and Gino or their program, so I am a bit biased towards Think Multifamily.  Would love to connect if it would be helpful for you in any way!

Thanks,

Emily


See this reply in the discussion

34 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    Brad is good, but it is expensive.  I've been to a couple of the basic courses and those were price effective.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · DFW · Member since 2020 · 374 posts · 208 votes
    5y

    Hey @Harry Nima Zegarra I think I can help add some value and it doesn't cost a thing. I host a BP meetup the first Saturday of every month in Dallas off Greenville Ave. We share success stories, do goal setting/accountability and I try to bring in a professional that can add some value to everyone as well. Shoot me a PM and I will keep you in the loop for the next one in Feb.

  • New to Real Estate · PLANO, TX · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Richard Helppie-Schmieder sure thing man! Count me in, will try to bring some value too

  • Rental Property Investor · Killeen, TX · Member since 2017 · 337 posts · 100 votes
    5y

    @Chris Gerstner Congratulations on your accomplishment. Would you mind if I ask your thoughts about their program? I sent you a PM. Thanks!

  • Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 691 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Adrian Fajardo:

    @Chris Gerstner Congratulations on your accomplishment. Would you mind if I ask your thoughts about their program? I sent you a PM. Thanks!

     If anyone has any questions regarding the Thinkmultifamily program, feel free to contact me! My brothers and I are apart of it and have really enjoyed it. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Killeen, TX · Member since 2017 · 337 posts · 100 votes
    5y

    @Jeffrey Donis Thank you! I sent you a PM.

  • Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 691 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Adrian Fajardo:

    @Jeffrey Donis Thank you! I sent you a PM.

     Sounds good! 

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Chris Gerstner:

    I'll add my two cents as well...

    I've been in the Family Syndication Group with Mark and @Tamiel Kenney for almost a year now. I'm about to close on my first 145 unit deal and working through my second (267 doors) as well. There is absolutely no way I could have achieved 412 doors in about year, on my own,or without the guidance of Think Multifamily. Especially in 2020!

    Don't get me wrong, their are a lot of great syndicators out there. The passion, attitude, and culture of Think makes the difference though! 

    Let me know if you want to chat on the phone for a bit or if I can help any other way! ...and best of luck to you! 

    _______________________________________________________________

    Can i take you up to get on the phone and talk about your experience. Please let me know. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.