BEFORE & AFTER PICS on a NEW build

BEFORE & AFTER PICS on a NEW build

Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2010 · 241 posts · 127 votes

Hello All my my fellow BP'ers . I've been involved in Real estate for 10 years now. And as I continue to grow the more I realized how much I don't know. Fortunately, I've done a lot of self development and I continue to do so. I am amazed on how far along I have come. My advice is to continue to educate your self and surround your self with good people.  Here is a house I picked up for 105k, knocked down original house and sold for 515k. I dont want to get into cost & profit.  This took place in Charlotte,NC. I just want to encourage others and uplift. Please find before and after pictures below. 

15Reply
36 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
8y

Nice work.. I think a lot of folks are realizing it maybe easier just to build new than try to do major rehabs. and I sure like the modern look.. although in 20 years maybe people will wonder what we were thinking .. I have 3 moderns going I Charleston and they are HOT.

we started doing moderns ( that style in Portland about 5 to 7 years ago) still sell well.

like the shower you did there too..

515 is a big price congrats I bet that created a nice payday for you. !!!!

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    This is inspirational and exactly what Charlotte needs more of. Any time a modern goes onto the market it sells almost immediately. Would love to link up with you guys on the next one, we work with a lot of builders and rehabbers in the area. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2010 · 241 posts · 127 votes
    8y

    @Jeff Engstrom thanks alot and I will send a request!

  • Rental Property Investor · Warrenton, VA · Member since 2016 · 126 posts · 58 votes
    8y

    Not my style, but great job on turning something positive from an otherwise not profitable home. 

  • Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 970 posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Congrats! That's a looker for sure!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.