Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
Hi Bigger Pockets community. I've recently started using AI in my real estate investing, and it's been a huge help. For example, Grammarly AI rewrites my paragraphs to make them grammatically correct and more conversational, which comes in handy when I'm talking to tenants.
What are some other ways you're using AI in your real estate investing?
Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
1y
For being an agent I use it to edit my posts for FB, LinkedIn and Google my business. I have it tailor it for each platform. I also use it for adding services to Google to help with SEO(I give it it the service name like Real Estate Agent - City and it generates a description for that). I use it for adding descriptions for sold listings I add to Google along with my MLS listings. I like using GrokAI to do deep research on market trends, statistics for different areas and anything else to research areas/cities. My wife uses the GrokAI to do deep research for YT content she posts along with hashtags, description, outlines, etc. It can also find trending topics and videos she can pull from. Our team also is trying out an AI dialer so we roleplay with it and tweak it scripts. AI just helps speed things up, I still review and tweak but I am not creative so it helps expand my thoughts and not be short/lame thoughts.
For being an agent I use it to edit my posts for FB, LinkedIn and Google my business. I have it tailor it for each platform. I also use it for adding services to Google to help with SEO(I give it it the service name like Real Estate Agent - City and it generates a description for that). I use it for adding descriptions for sold listings I add to Google along with my MLS listings. I like using GrokAI to do deep research on market trends, statistics for different areas and anything else to research areas/cities. My wife uses the GrokAI to do deep research for YT content she posts along with hashtags, description, outlines, etc. It can also find trending topics and videos she can pull from. Our team also is trying out an AI dialer so we roleplay with it and tweak it scripts. AI just helps speed things up, I still review and tweak but I am not creative so it helps expand my thoughts and not be short/lame thoughts.
Those are some good uses for it. I was thinking about putting all of my BP posts into it and have it create some courses and maybe a book to sell to investors. I want to hire an AI consultant to help with some of this
For being an agent I use it to edit my posts for FB, LinkedIn and Google my business. I have it tailor it for each platform. I also use it for adding services to Google to help with SEO(I give it it the service name like Real Estate Agent - City and it generates a description for that). I use it for adding descriptions for sold listings I add to Google along with my MLS listings. I like using GrokAI to do deep research on market trends, statistics for different areas and anything else to research areas/cities. My wife uses the GrokAI to do deep research for YT content she posts along with hashtags, description, outlines, etc. It can also find trending topics and videos she can pull from. Our team also is trying out an AI dialer so we roleplay with it and tweak it scripts. AI just helps speed things up, I still review and tweak but I am not creative so it helps expand my thoughts and not be short/lame thoughts.
Those are some good uses for it. I was thinking about putting all of my BP posts into it and have it create some courses and maybe a book to sell to investors. I want to hire an AI consultant to help with some of this
There is so many ways to use it. Overwhelming at times so don't add too much at one time
I'm seeing lots of folks using it to write responses to BP post!
I'm fairly liberal with the report AI feature, but it makes me feel like the South Park AI shaman.
I believe forums will eventually be dominated by AI. With almost 6,000 posts under my belt, I'm curious if I could use ChatGPT to generate content from them. Since many questions are repetitive, it might be possible to tweak the output as needed.
That is what one of my property manager friends is doing with his tenants
I'm seeing lots of folks using it to write responses to BP post!
I'm fairly liberal with the report AI feature, but it makes me feel like the South Park AI shaman.
I believe forums will eventually be dominated by AI. With almost 6,000 posts under my belt, I'm curious if I could use ChatGPT to generate content from them. Since many questions are repetitive, it might be possible to tweak the output as needed.
That is what one of my property manager friends is doing with his tenants
Yes, it is possible to have an agent look at your posts, and generate FAQ out of it.
I'm seeing lots of folks using it to write responses to BP post!
I'm fairly liberal with the report AI feature, but it makes me feel like the South Park AI shaman.
I believe forums will eventually be dominated by AI. With almost 6,000 posts under my belt, I'm curious if I could use ChatGPT to generate content from them. Since many questions are repetitive, it might be possible to tweak the output as needed.
That is what one of my property manager friends is doing with his tenants
my written word is so poor with spelling and puncuation that if I started using AI I would right away get flagged as a fake AI poster :) My wife just showed me how she uses it though to write her adds.. And I had another person show me how he uses it for due diligence instead of google searchs.. I dont know how to log on to it yet got to have Ms lori show me how and how to sue it but.. old dog probably just stick to my old tricks
I'm seeing lots of folks using it to write responses to BP post!
I'm fairly liberal with the report AI feature, but it makes me feel like the South Park AI shaman.
I believe forums will eventually be dominated by AI. With almost 6,000 posts under my belt, I'm curious if I could use ChatGPT to generate content from them. Since many questions are repetitive, it might be possible to tweak the output as needed.
That is what one of my property manager friends is doing with his tenants
Yes, it is possible to have an agent look at your posts, and generate FAQ out of it.
I'm seeing lots of folks using it to write responses to BP post!
I'm fairly liberal with the report AI feature, but it makes me feel like the South Park AI shaman.
I believe forums will eventually be dominated by AI. With almost 6,000 posts under my belt, I'm curious if I could use ChatGPT to generate content from them. Since many questions are repetitive, it might be possible to tweak the output as needed.
That is what one of my property manager friends is doing with his tenants
my written word is so poor with spelling and puncuation that if I started using AI I would right away get flagged as a fake AI poster :) My wife just showed me how she uses it though to write her adds.. And I had another person show me how he uses it for due diligence instead of google searchs.. I dont know how to log on to it yet got to have Ms lori show me how and how to sue it but.. old dog probably just stick to my old tricks
It is definitely noticeable when I do and do not use it
I'm seeing lots of folks using it to write responses to BP post!
I'm fairly liberal with the report AI feature, but it makes me feel like the South Park AI shaman.
I believe forums will eventually be dominated by AI. With almost 6,000 posts under my belt, I'm curious if I could use ChatGPT to generate content from them. Since many questions are repetitive, it might be possible to tweak the output as needed.
That is what one of my property manager friends is doing with his tenants
@Remington Lyman Interesting idea! I bet it could help pinpoint common questions and/or themes that you have responded to, as a way figure what a lot of people have questions on or need advice about. Would be cool to see!
I'm seeing lots of folks using it to write responses to BP post!
I'm fairly liberal with the report AI feature, but it makes me feel like the South Park AI shaman.
I believe forums will eventually be dominated by AI. With almost 6,000 posts under my belt, I'm curious if I could use ChatGPT to generate content from them. Since many questions are repetitive, it might be possible to tweak the output as needed.
That is what one of my property manager friends is doing with his tenants
@Remington Lyman Interesting idea! I bet it could help pinpoint common questions and/or themes that you have responded to, as a way figure what a lot of people have questions on or need advice about. Would be cool to see!
I'm seeing lots of folks using it to write responses to BP post!
I'm fairly liberal with the report AI feature, but it makes me feel like the South Park AI shaman.
I believe forums will eventually be dominated by AI. With almost 6,000 posts under my belt, I'm curious if I could use ChatGPT to generate content from them. Since many questions are repetitive, it might be possible to tweak the output as needed.
That is what one of my property manager friends is doing with his tenants
my written word is so poor with spelling and puncuation that if I started using AI I would right away get flagged as a fake AI poster :) My wife just showed me how she uses it though to write her adds.. And I had another person show me how he uses it for due diligence instead of google searchs.. I dont know how to log on to it yet got to have Ms lori show me how and how to sue it but.. old dog probably just stick to my old tricks
Actually, you can teach AI to write like you. Just feed it a few of your writing an prompt it to use your style, your voice from the provided files.
I'm seeing lots of folks using it to write responses to BP post!
I'm fairly liberal with the report AI feature, but it makes me feel like the South Park AI shaman.
I believe forums will eventually be dominated by AI. With almost 6,000 posts under my belt, I'm curious if I could use ChatGPT to generate content from them. Since many questions are repetitive, it might be possible to tweak the output as needed.
That is what one of my property manager friends is doing with his tenants
Yes, it is possible to have an agent look at your posts, and generate FAQ out of it.
Could you clarify what you mean by "agent"?
Using an AI prompt is one way where you enter an input receives a response. An agent is an AI with a set of configurations to handle tasks like generating leads, marking calendar, outbound calls, etc. And it's runs autonomously. Sometimes a trigger like a new blog post, or a new entry on spread sheet can trigger an agent to do something based on that trigger.
I'm seeing lots of folks using it to write responses to BP post!
I'm fairly liberal with the report AI feature, but it makes me feel like the South Park AI shaman.
I believe forums will eventually be dominated by AI. With almost 6,000 posts under my belt, I'm curious if I could use ChatGPT to generate content from them. Since many questions are repetitive, it might be possible to tweak the output as needed.
That is what one of my property manager friends is doing with his tenants
my written word is so poor with spelling and puncuation that if I started using AI I would right away get flagged as a fake AI poster :) My wife just showed me how she uses it though to write her adds.. And I had another person show me how he uses it for due diligence instead of google searchs.. I dont know how to log on to it yet got to have Ms lori show me how and how to sue it but.. old dog probably just stick to my old tricks
Please don't, your a genuine person. All the salesman and AI posts are nauseating.
Investor · TX · Member since 2025 · 10 posts · 7 votes
1y
AI is great for a lot of things besides correcting grammar.
For example, I have an agent that extract data from a website, then another agents cleans the data, then AI does an analysis of the collected data and provides insight, steps, or actions.
I use tools like Zapier, Claude, and OpenAI. This stuff is custom coded and using APIs.
AI is great for a lot of things besides correcting grammar.
For example, I have an agent that extract data from a website, then another agents cleans the data, then AI does an analysis of the collected data and provides insight, steps, or actions.
I use tools like Zapier, Claude, and OpenAI. This stuff is custom coded and using APIs.
Wish I'd learned Zapier back when I first started investing and had more time on my hands. Now I need to make some time for myself to get started learning this.
AI is great for a lot of things besides correcting grammar.
For example, I have an agent that extract data from a website, then another agents cleans the data, then AI does an analysis of the collected data and provides insight, steps, or actions.
I use tools like Zapier, Claude, and OpenAI. This stuff is custom coded and using APIs.
Wish I'd learned Zapier back when I first started investing and had more time on my hands. Now I need to make some time for myself to get started learning this.
You should, you must! Automating tasks can help you close more deals faster :)
Investor · Milwaukee - Mequon, WI · Member since 2010 · 5k+ posts · 7k+ votes
1y
I use AI as much as possible for content creation, just created a digital video clone of myself. And I like discussing topics with GPT while I'm driving. But I don't see a use case for REI unless you are operating at scale and have to answer a lot of phone calls etc
I use AI as much as possible for content creation, just created a digital video clone of myself. And I like discussing topics with GPT while I'm driving. But I don't see a use case for REI unless you are operating at scale and have to answer a lot of phone calls etc
What is a digital video clone? How do you discuss topics with CPT while driving?
I use AI as much as possible for content creation, just created a digital video clone of myself. And I like discussing topics with GPT while I'm driving. But I don't see a use case for REI unless you are operating at scale and have to answer a lot of phone calls etc
What is a digital video clone? How do you discuss topics with CPT while driving?
Heygen and ElvenLabs let's you create a digital video clone of yourself, so you just have to feed it text and it will make a video that you clone will narrate.
Download the ChatGPT app, connect to your cars Bluetooth, click on the mic symbol and have a conversation.
I use AI as much as possible for content creation, just created a digital video clone of myself. And I like discussing topics with GPT while I'm driving. But I don't see a use case for REI unless you are operating at scale and have to answer a lot of phone calls etc
What is a digital video clone? How do you discuss topics with CPT while driving?
Heygen and ElvenLabs let's you create a digital video clone of yourself, so you just have to feed it text and it will make a video that you clone will narrate.
Download the ChatGPT app, connect to your cars Bluetooth, click on the mic symbol and have a conversation.
I will need to check that out when I have more time
I downloaded the app. I have a long car ride from Columbus to Destin on Friday so I will annoy my wife with this
Hi Bigger Pockets community. I've recently started using AI in my real estate investing, and it's been a huge help. For example, Grammarly AI rewrites my paragraphs to make them grammatically correct and more conversational, which comes in handy when I'm talking to tenants.
What are some other ways you're using AI in your real estate investing?
I've recently started using AI to prequalify leads using a custom automations for our homebuying company. We also use it to automatically personalize review responses and post them. This comes in handy for keeping our SEO ranking high by showing Google we're responsive.
A few of the tools we use is Zapier, ChatGPT, and API.
Hi Bigger Pockets community. I've recently started using AI in my real estate investing, and it's been a huge help. For example, Grammarly AI rewrites my paragraphs to make them grammatically correct and more conversational, which comes in handy when I'm talking to tenants.
What are some other ways you're using AI in your real estate investing?
I've recently started using AI to prequalify leads using a custom automations for our homebuying company. We also use it to automatically personalize review responses and post them. This comes in handy for keeping our SEO ranking high by showing Google we're responsive.
A few of the tools we use is Zapier, ChatGPT, and API.
I am trying to learn ChatGPT. I will move on to Zapier and API next!
I like to use ChatGPT when analyzing deals. I also have it tailored to my needs and goals and from there Chat GPT is able to identify whether a deal is worth it or not. It can also do all the basic functions any calculator would do, so adding another tool under your belt never hurts.
I like to use ChatGPT when analyzing deals. I also have it tailored to my needs and goals and from there Chat GPT is able to identify whether a deal is worth it or not. It can also do all the basic functions any calculator would do, so adding another tool under your belt never hurts.
Investor · Member since 2025 · 20 posts · 20 votes
1y
I have been using AI to build comps of a new area, calculate my math when looking into an investment property, writing letters to investors, agents, PMs, and colleagues, as well as my business logo, business cards, and all of my business system setups.
I literally open my AI before I even pull up my email. I rely on it to do quite a bit for my business. I even use it to look up names, addresses, hours of operation, etc. I use it for everything! Haha, that being said I also pay a monthly rate for my AI. I find chatGPT to be the best, though Claude AI is what my business partner uses.
Let me know if there's something else that I should be using it for! It all seems to be pretty accurate with regard to real time data.
Investor · TX · Member since 2025 · 10 posts · 7 votes
1y
After 25 years in the tech field, my best advice is. Make AI work with you, not for you. Don't let it build it for you or think it for you. The best route is build something even is not perfect and have AI help you make it better.
After 25 years in the tech field, my best advice is. Make AI work with you, not for you. Don't let it build it for you or think it for you. The best route is build something even is not perfect and have AI help you make it better.
Yeah, I've already built a lot of procedures for my business. The idea is to make them even more efficient.
Hi Bigger Pockets community. I've recently started using AI in my real estate investing, and it's been a huge help. For example, Grammarly AI rewrites my paragraphs to make them grammatically correct and more conversational, which comes in handy when I'm talking to tenants.
What are some other ways you're using AI in your real estate investing?