Attending My First Local Chapter Real Estate Investors Meeting

Attending My First Local Chapter Real Estate Investors Meeting

Hammond, IN · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 0 votes

Hi Everyone, 

I am so excited about Real Estate Investing. I am going to attend the Chicago Creative Investors Monthly meeting this upcoming Sunday. I want to get out there and start my learning process, besides tuning into this fine website full of information.  I just wanted some feedback to make sure this is a good place to start learning and listening. I have a couple of ideas about which direction I want to go, but need to learn the proper strategies. Thank you for any feedback

0Reply
13 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    12y

    @Ellen Kuzniar Welcome!  I personally have not been to that one but have heard some pretty good things!

  • Real Estate Investor · Landrum, SC · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Hi@Ellen Kuzniar 

    Your too far from me, but I'd go with ya in a heart beat. I hope to attend my first this Monday eve.

    Good Luck!

  • Hammond, IN · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    @Brie Schmidt Thank you Brie Sounds like it should be interesting.

    @Kim Gloor - Good luck, let me know how your meeting goes.

  • Real Estate Investor · Bradford, NH · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    12y
    How did you find the meeting? I am in NH, also excited to join a local community! Good luck. Let us know how it goes!
  • Real Estate Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2013 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    I am very new as well and from what little I know that seems to be a good place to start: birds of a feather flock together. I know there will be many brilliant minds there to pick, listen, and learn from! Frankly I'm a bit jealous.

    The best way to learn a language is to just dive right and get wet; I'm willing to bet learning facets of real estate is no different.

  • Lender · Tyngsboro, MA · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Jennifer Chislett , the local meeting in NH is NHREIA.com, held in Manchester on the second Wed.  There are lots of meetings in MA, but since you're up in the Sunapee area, they are quite a hike for you.  

  • Real Estate Investor · Eola, IL · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 22 votes
    12y

    @Ellen KuzniarWelcome to BP and REI.

    I some times go to that CCIA meeting... it is good one to attend.

    All the best in your REI journey:)

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2012 · 157 posts · 29 votes
    12y
  • Hammond, IN · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Hi@Shara Carlton

    I understand  it is 15.00 at the door if you are not a member of CCIA. Maybe I will see there.

    Chicago Creative Investors AssociationBringing You The Most Brilliant Minds And Ideas In Real Estate For Over 30 Years!
    Lease Options

    Featuring Jim Aydelotte
    This Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 5:30-9:00pmThe Lindner Center,
    610 E. Butterfield Rd., Lombard, IL 60148

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.