Attending My First Local Chapter Real Estate Investors Meeting

9 Replies

Hi Everyone, 

I am so excited about Real Estate Investing. I am going to attend the Chicago Creative Investors Monthly meeting this upcoming Sunday. I want to get out there and start my learning process, besides tuning into this fine website full of information.  I just wanted some feedback to make sure this is a good place to start learning and listening. I have a couple of ideas about which direction I want to go, but need to learn the proper strategies. Thank you for any feedback

Hi@Ellen Kuzniar  

Your too far from me, but I'd go with ya in a heart beat. I hope to attend my first this Monday eve.

Good Luck!

@Brie Schmidt Thank you Brie Sounds like it should be interesting.

@Kim Gloor - Good luck, let me know how your meeting goes.

How did you find the meeting? I am in NH, also excited to join a local community!

Good luck. Let us know how it goes!

I am very new as well and from what little I know that seems to be a good place to start: birds of a feather flock together. I know there will be many brilliant minds there to pick, listen, and learn from! Frankly I'm a bit jealous.

The best way to learn a language is to just dive right and get wet; I'm willing to bet learning facets of real estate is no different.

@Ellen Kuzniar Welcome to BP and REI.

I some times go to that CCIA meeting... it is good one to attend.

All the best in your REI journey:)

@Ellen Kuzniak
I would like to attend. Where is this meeting located?

[email protected] Carlton

I understand  it is 15.00 at the door if you are not a member of CCIA. Maybe I will see there.

Chicago Creative Investors AssociationBringing You The Most Brilliant Minds And Ideas In Real Estate For Over 30 Years!
Lease Options

Featuring Jim Aydelotte
This Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 5:30-9:00pmThe Lindner Center,
610 E. Butterfield Rd., Lombard, IL 60148

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you