Most repetitive topics on BP

Most repetitive topics on BP

Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
What are the topics that come up on BP way too much? LLC or not?/ transfer to LLC Guru stole my money guru is a scam Best flooring for my rental Any others?
3Reply
140 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Canton-Akron, OH · Member since 2012 · 917 posts · 477 votes
10y

Im a new wholesaler.

Please give me a step by step guide of how to wholesale, virtually, from my apartment, without any experience, knowledge, skills, credit or money. 

See this reply in the discussion

75 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Canton-Akron, OH · Member since 2012 · 917 posts · 477 votes
    10y

    Im a new wholesaler.

    Please give me a step by step guide of how to wholesale, virtually, from my apartment, without any experience, knowledge, skills, credit or money. 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @Max T.

    where do I find a private money loan at 6% interest even though I have no experience or money..

    HML with no money down no credit no expeirnce

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    10y

    Should I get my real estate sales license

  • Investor · Midlothian, VA · Member since 2015 · 980 posts · 823 votes
    10y

    Is this a good deal? purchase price, rent guestimate, mortgage guestimate.

    No details, no facts, nothing to truly evaluate the deal. Or some variation thereof.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @Max T.

    No need to seek education EVERYTHING you COULD EVER want to KNOW or LEARN is right here on BP>.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @Max T.  states are cracking down on wholesaling .. Ohio Florida etc.

  • Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y

    My market is too expensive, there are no investment opportunities here, and I'm not a speculator, so I'm looking to invest turnkey out of state for cash flow.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @David Faulkner  I live in LA and I only buy out of state cash flow !!!

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @Max T.

    Hey I have this deal and I saw on BP were you have some document's that could help me. .can you please send me those docs so I can use them.. or code for I am too cheap to go get my own docs and other members should just share them out of the goodness of their heart.. its one thing to have the dudes that own the site give out free bee's that's to be expected but how others think that us folks who have spent years creating custom documents and or schemes.. should just sent them out to those we don't know who just on the merit of signing up as a BP member they deserve them I find that weird.  produce your own docs figure it out yourself is my attitude.

  • Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    10y

    I want $10k per month passive income. What should I do?

    No reference about where they are, what they have, time horizon...

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y
    I have a lot of money xxx,000 what should I do.
  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y
    My goal is retire in 5 years what should I do?
  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y
    Should I pay of my mortgage or invest. Also similar to should I pay of my student loan.
  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y
    Hey should I invest in turnkey and where?
  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y
    What's the best markets.
  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y
    Appreciation or Cashflow. Oh my.
  • Investor · Juneau, AK · Member since 2015 · 980 posts · 741 votes
    10y

    Neat topic....

    I would second that The llc/transfer is the perennial one that comes up a few times a day on average..

     BP might just put a static discussion on the top with links to all past llc discussions and blogs so newbies could simply mine the other few hundred/thousand past posts for info and make the best decision for their situation rather than bring it up anew over and over...

    It is right up there with how to introduce yourself... To llc or not...

  • Investor · Midlothian, VA · Member since 2015 · 980 posts · 823 votes
    10y

    Oh @Michael Boyer, I couldn't agree with you more. Except this thread is really highlighting the fact that these posters are not willing to do any research on their own. They want this information handed to them on a silver platter and they are still highly unlikely to do anything with it. Even if you gift wrapped it for them like you suggest they would STILL post these questions just as regularly.

  • Ian WalshBusiness Member
    Lender · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    "Should I flip or rent"

  • Specialist · Lakewood, CO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    I hate my job and RE investing is my way out!!! Tell me all the things I should know. By the way, I have bad credit, no savings, no knowledge, and stuff that takes a long time isn't really my thing, nor is reading information that isn't a direct reply to this comment...

  • Jamesville, NY · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 34 votes
    10y

    This isn't quite a forum topic, but I see arguments about who understands cap rate better hijacking other threads all the time.

  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Where can I find a reliable, investor friendly contractor that does good work and is cheap.
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2013 · 803 posts · 689 votes
    10y

    How do I buy Real Estate with no money! 

  • Member since 2016 · 13k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    10y

    My PM is doing a lousy job, although I have not bothered to manage him/her, what do I do.

  • Washington, DC · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 10 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Thomas S.:

    My PM is doing a lousy job, although I have not bothered to manage him/her, what do I do.

     First step is to engage the PM. Sounds odd to manage a manager, but sometimes it must be done. 

    Your other option, find a new PM that is proactive and takes care of your tenants, your needs and the property.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.