Jacksonville Fl Small Commercial Multifamily

Jacksonville Fl Small Commercial Multifamily

Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 186 posts · 34 votes

 I'm originally from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, and that's where my 16 unit apartment building is located.   I've lived in Jacksonville FL for over six years now, and I've invested in a few single family homes here.  

I was hoping to get a group of people together who are looking at either residential multis or small commercial multis that could meet up for lunch or dinner sometime here in Jax.  The goal would be networking and knowledge exchange.  I don't have any products or properties to sell - this is more of a meet and greet for those in the area.  

It would be a month or so out just to make sure I can get the people together to make it worth everyone's time.  Please respond to this thread, and I'll start putting it together.  

I'm up in Virginia a few times a year, so if a few locals up there pick this thread up, send me your name.  Next time I'm in the area I can set something similar up.  

2Reply
114 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2013 · 474 posts · 214 votes
9y

Just to be upfront, I am often out of town or busy when I am here, but if I'm in town and free you can put me down. 

See this reply in the discussion

41 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    I'm new to investing in Jacksonville and would love to learn about the community. I would like to join . Thanks .
  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Sounds good count me in for Feb 16th 

  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 130 votes
    9y

    Sounds good to me.

  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    My husband and I would also be interested in attending.
  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 186 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    OK everyone - 16th 7pm at Cantina Laredo in the town center.  The reservations are under my name and I made room for ten people.  

    Please private message me for my contact phone number so that I can keep track of who is coming.  Looking forward to seeing all of you there for networking and knowledge sharing.  

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 186 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    @Peter B.@Maxwell Lee@Charles Ayanleke@David Dawkins@Mitchlyn Davis@Todd Miller@Blair G.@Ethan Lee@Max Biggar@Shawn O'Neill

    I want to confirm with the first few who confirmed before speaking with some of the others who responded later.  

  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 130 votes
    9y

    Count me in, I will let you know if anything changes but I plan on being there.

  • Real Estate Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2013 · 474 posts · 214 votes
    9y

    Sent you a message, Carter. In any case, I will be there.  

  • Keith MintonPro Member
    Investor · Willoughby , OH · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    I am going to try and make it. Hopefully see you guys then.

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 186 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    @Benjamin Small @Rick Doctor @Jose Pomales @Kendra Haten

    Just confirming if you can all make it.

  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Yes I will be there thanks.

  • Real Estate Professional · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Yes, I will be there . Thank you .

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 186 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    Great time last night you guys!  Great questions were asked, great answers and great stories were shared.  Looking forward to doing it again. 

  • John PearsonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Neptune Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 44 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    ...and how did your meeting go?

    are you scheduling another, if so when and where ?

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 186 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    @John Pearson  It was a nice intimate little meeting.  We had four people show up, candidly speaking if we had many more than that it would have been difficult to talk and meet everyone.  

    I will set another one up, I've been very pleased with the continued interest - I'll keep you posted.  Probably will look at a day after taxes are done.  

  • Property Manager · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2016 · 182 posts · 51 votes
    8y

    Hi Carter,  Just checking in to say hi and ask if you've identified a project.

    We are selling something in Ponte Vedra Beach soon and only know a limited amount about greater Jacksonville.

    We are interested in purchasing larger multifamily but live in Pinellas.

    Can you provide an update?

    thanks,

    Elise 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.