Jacksonville Fl Small Commercial Multifamily

Jacksonville Fl Small Commercial Multifamily

Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 186 posts · 34 votes

 I'm originally from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, and that's where my 16 unit apartment building is located.   I've lived in Jacksonville FL for over six years now, and I've invested in a few single family homes here.  

I was hoping to get a group of people together who are looking at either residential multis or small commercial multis that could meet up for lunch or dinner sometime here in Jax.  The goal would be networking and knowledge exchange.  I don't have any products or properties to sell - this is more of a meet and greet for those in the area.  

It would be a month or so out just to make sure I can get the people together to make it worth everyone's time.  Please respond to this thread, and I'll start putting it together.  

I'm up in Virginia a few times a year, so if a few locals up there pick this thread up, send me your name.  Next time I'm in the area I can set something similar up.  

2Reply
125 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2013 · 474 posts · 214 votes
9y

Just to be upfront, I am often out of town or busy when I am here, but if I'm in town and free you can put me down. 

See this reply in the discussion

41 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    I will be in Jax in May. I'm originally from the area and will be moving back there then.

  • Real Estate Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2013 · 474 posts · 214 votes
    9y

    Just to be upfront, I am often out of town or busy when I am here, but if I'm in town and free you can put me down. 

  • Lender · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2016 · 376 posts · 248 votes
    9y

    Hey guys, I'm a real estate investor from California that has a two properties in Jax. I was wondering if I could add you guys as contacts to learn more about the area. Thanks! @Maxwell Lee@Account Closed

  • Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hello,

    I am very often in Jax and would like to join. Please add me to the mailing list.

    Thank you

  • Charles A.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 208 posts · 282 votes
    9y

    Interested.

  • Specialist · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    I'm interested. You can add me to the list.

  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 342 posts · 142 votes
    9y

    I'm ready for the meet up! Count me in.

  • Real Estate Lender · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Interested.

  • Investor · Jacksonville Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 80 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Put me on the list as well please.

  • Real Estate Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2013 · 474 posts · 214 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed Sure

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 186 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    Great responses so far!  I'm thinking of setting up the dinner towards the end of February/beginning of March.  I'm going to start reaching out to all of you to figure out a good central location.  As for the out of towners- I'd like to get with all of you too, though I may try to arrange smaller meetings so less coordination has to be done.  

  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 130 votes
    9y

    I'm definitely interested in joining. 

  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    I'll be moving to Jax in May, very interested in the multi family market there.
  • Investor · Atlantic Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    I live here at the beaches and am interested in the multifamily market as well. I'm game for a meetup. Keep me posted. 

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 186 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    How about Feb 16th at a Town Center restaurant.  Before I set a location I want to check the date with those that have responded.  

  • Investor · Reggello, Toscana · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Add me to the list.  I'm in Italy, but am investing in the area.  If I'm stateside when the meetup is planned, I'd love to join.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I am very interested 

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 186 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    How about Feb 16th at a Town Center restaurant. Before I set a location I want to check the date with those that have responded.

    @Peter B.  @Maxwell Lee  @Charles A.  @David Dawkins @Mitchlyn D. @Todd Miller @Blair G.  @Ethan Lee  @Max Biggar  @Shawn O'Neill

  • Real Estate Lender · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    I am free that night

  • Specialist · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    That should work for me.

  • Real Estate Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2013 · 474 posts · 214 votes
    9y

    Sounds good.

  • Investor · Jacksonville Florida · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the community and would like to join the meeting and learn more about the Jacksonville area. Please count me in. 

    Thanks!

  • Investor · Orange Park, FL · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    I'd love to join as well.  I believe I can make the 16th work.  Please keep me posted.

    Thanks!

  • Investor · Atlantic Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    16th at town center will work. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    I would like to join if there is still room. Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.