Fort Hood Area Investor Meetup

84 Replies

Greetings everyone! I've been trying to move this to Facebook because the forums here are quite clunky and remind me of a 90s messenger board. Biggerpockets likes to remove any links or mention of outside sources however so my message on here didn't go through. For all interested, we are meeting this evening but the venue is different from our usual spot at Billy Bob's Burgers. We're meeting at Fairway Mortgage. The address is:

2403 Bacon Ranch Rd Ste 100, Killeen, TX 76542

Start time is the same (6:00pm) 

We'll be having a class on business entity creation. Do you need one? What is the best type? How do I create one? These questions will be answered this evening. See you there!

@Jeremy Fay Hi! We're finally in process to move to Killeen, and after putting in offers on four homes, we were finally able to get an SFR under contract which will eventually be our first rental in the area. We'll be in town in mid July and ready for the following meetups! If you started a meet up group on FB, please lmk the name so I can join. Thanks!

Hey everyone! I'm trying to get into the habit of posting on Bigger Pockets again. We haven't stopped meeting, we're just organizing more through Facebook than here. I'll try to remember to continue to post on here as well. The next meeting is August 20th at 6pm. 

See the below link for more information. 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you