mortgage brokers near La Crosse, Wisconsin

mortgage brokers near La Crosse, Wisconsin

Rental Property Investor · Galesville, WI · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 7 votes

Does anybody have a mortgage broker in the lacrosse area they would recommend?  I've always gotten my loans through my local bank, but they don't offer a 30 fixed rate for rental properties.  Any advice for who to reach out to would be appreciated.

0Reply
29 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Robin SimonBusiness Member
    Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y

    Any reason you would need someone local to that specific market?  In this day and age, most brokers cover national platforms and can easily connect with lenders across the country that lend in WI, so needing someone super local could really limit you

  • Stacy RaskinBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 505 votes
    3y

    @Quentin Moller, I work on rental property loans in Wisconsin. I'm a mortgage broker that works with multiple lenders to help you get the best terms for your investment goals. I'll be in Madison next week to visit family for Thanksgiving! Let me know if you would like to discuss further by phone or Zoom. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Galesville, WI · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 7 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Stacy Raskin:

    @Quentin Moller, I work on rental property loans in Wisconsin. I'm a mortgage broker that works with multiple lenders to help you get the best terms for your investment goals. I'll be in Madison next week to visit family for Thanksgiving! Let me know if you would like to discuss further by phone or Zoom. 


     Stacy,

    That would be nice to chat. I'll message you seperate if that works for you.

    thanks,

    Quentin

  • Rental Property Investor · Galesville, WI · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 7 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Robin Simon:

    Any reason you would need someone local to that specific market?  In this day and age, most brokers cover national platforms and can easily connect with lenders across the country that lend in WI, so needing someone super local could really limit you


     You make a great point. I hadn't really considered national brokers, but I should probably branch out some.

  • Stacy RaskinBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 505 votes
    3y

    @Quentin Moller, sounds good- I look forward to chatting. 

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Quentin Moller:

    Does anybody have a mortgage broker in the lacrosse area they would recommend?  I've always gotten my loans through my local bank, but they don't offer a 30 fixed rate for rental properties.  Any advice for who to reach out to would be appreciated.


    Might want to look into working with a Nationwide Mortgage Broker well-versed in DSCR, Hard Money, and Private Money. It will make your life a lot easier than doing all the homework yourself.

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.