I'm looking to connect with more real estate investors private lenders or anyone who wants a passive return without dealing with properties, tenants, contractors, or management. I purchase undervalued single family homes in select Midwest markets. I'm looking for lenders starting at 10%+ annual i...
Hello! I’m currently building my investment team and have had several lenders reach out, but I’m still looking for a seasoned Realtor who is focused on investment properties. I’d really like to work directly with one experienced agent rather than a team of people so I can build a long-term relati...
Hi everyone, I’m Fabio Paredes, owner of Richmond Keys LLC. I’m looking to connect with private lenders for a proposed residential property purchase in Macon, Georgia. Our strategy is to purchase affordable homes and resell through owner financing, giving buyers an alternative path to homeownersh...
Hey BiggerPockets Community, Our group is actively acquiring cash-flowing 20+ unit multifamily properties across core markets in Florida and Texas (including Coral Gables / Miami-Dade Metro, and Houston). Interested in seeing our detailed buy box? Send me a direct message or drop a comment below ...
Finding boots on the ground that treat your investment like their own is one of the hardest parts of scaling in the NYC and Northern New Jersey markets. Whether you are an active local owner looking to offload day-to-day operations or an out-of-state investor needing reliable oversight, I offer f...
I’m located in Portland, Oregon, and I’m looking for a private lender for approximately $40,000 to complete the purchase of a property in Spokane, Washington. Because of a restriction in the seller’s Freddie Mac contract, the loan cannot be secured by the property at the initial purchase closing....
THE BOWIE “INFLATION BUSTER” | TURN BACK THE CLOCK ON HOME PRICES | ONLY 495K | 3,300+ TOTAL SQ FT | 2-CAR GARAGE (NOT IN MLS) Sold Sight Unseen- No Access until we have a ratified contract with the buyer Tired of watching Home Prices climb since the Pandemic? Wouldn't it be nice to turn back the...
QUICK CLOSE!!! RARE COURTS OF CHANDON ONE LEVEL HOME | ONLY 365K | 3 BD / 2 BA | NO STAIRS AND NO BASEMENT | VALUE ADD OPPORTUNITY (NOT IN MLS) To view our current inventory please click this link: https://www.marketprodeals.com/properties/ALL/ Sold Sight Unseen-No Access until we have a ratified...
Is it a: Fix & Flip Project? Fix & Hold Rental? Cash Out/Refinance? Turnkey (ready to rent)? Do you need: A Bridge Loan? or Gap Funding? Whatever deal you are working on, or whatever you need funding for; ALAMO CITY CAPTIAL CAN HELP! With access to lenders nation wide, your deal will be matched w...
I built a Guilford County investor research database after getting tired of spending hours jumping between parcel records, ownership information, tax-distress records, foreclosure data, and other public-record sources just to figure out where to start looking. I’ve now packaged part of that resea...
A quick rundown of where our terms stand right now. At VEG, we are the private lender, and here is what is currently available. ✅ Purchase and Rate/Term Financing up to 90% LTV, loans up to $2M* ✅ Cash Out Refinance with only 3 months of title seasoning ✅ Cash Out Refinances up to 80% LTV* If any...
This rental property is a great investment. Property Features: 2bd/1ba 1138 sqft vacant Light cosmetic work needed! Contact me today if interested
Hi everyone, I'm an out-of-state investor based in Los Angeles with a single-family investment property in the Cleveland area. I purchased the property in 2023, completed a substantial renovation and refinance, and I'm currently evaluating selling the property as I look to transition into multifa...
Sharing something I put together for my own property administration work. It's the Census ACS 2020-2024 numbers for every ZIP in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco and Hernando: median gross rent, median household income, renter share, vacancy and the share of renters paying 30%+ and 50%+ of income on...
ATTENTION DMV INVESTORS! NEW DEAL RARE, COLUMBIA HEIGHTS ROWHOUSE | COMPS 1.3M+ | ENGLISH BASEMENT WITH TWO ENTRANCES + GARAGE PARKING (NOT IN MLS)-For Investors Only Sold Sight Unseen- No Access until we have a ratified contract with the buyer Rare NW Washington DC value-add opportunity featurin...
Got a story worth telling? MunchView is looking for guests. We sit down with business owners and entrepreneurs who hit a wall, made a comeback, and want to tell their story. If this is you, we want to hear it. Real conversations. No scripts. Just the lessons that actually matter.
Looking for financing for a single-family investment property? At LJC Capital Solutions LLC provides financing solutions for investors working on: 🏚️ Fix & Flip 🏠 DSCR ⏱️ Bridge 💰 Refinance If you're evaluating a new acquisition, renovation project, rental property, or refinance opportunity, we'r...
💰 Need Funding for a Double Closing? Let’s Talk. My partners and I are actively looking to fund double closings up to $2 million+, with special consideration for the right opportunities. If you have a deal that needs funding, we’d love to hear about it. We’re interested in connecting with investo...
💰 Need Funding for a Double Closing? Let’s Talk. My partners and I are actively looking to fund double closings up to $2 million+, with special consideration for the right opportunities. If you have a deal that needs funding, we’d love to hear about it. We’re interested in connecting with investo...
Hey BP Friends! Attention to all Chicago Real Estate Investors seeking a cutting-edge solution for your rehab and renovation projects. Quality Builders a Chicago General Contractor is revolutionizing the renovation space with a game-changing tool – the Free QB Instant Estimator built by real esta...
Most GUC financing is gated behind a completed project history, which makes it nearly impossible to get your first build off the ground. At VEG, we are the private lender, and our Ground Up Construction program does not require prior experience. Financing goes up to 85% of cost* and up to 70% ARV...
1744 Bigelow St. Toledo, OH, 43613 Nice 2 possible 3 bed West Toledo investment home. Features include LR, DR, kitchen, 1st floor bedroom with access to upper 2nd and possible 3rd bedroom, full bsmt with hook-ups and large backyard with detached 1 car garage. Currently tenant occupied MTM for $85...
$15K Down and $104 a Month to Control This Section 8 Rental Why dump $90,000 of your own cash into a rehab if the seller is willing to help finance the deal? I’d offer $40,000, put $15,000 down, and have the seller carry the remaining $25,000 at 5% interest-only for 24 months—that’s only about $1...
Morning — today's Vault Raiders Report is out. Theme: read the terms before the bid. - 548 Bridge St, Huntington — $46K, 4-bed/2-bath Guyandotte fixer, reduced from $50K. Score 79/100. - 2531 Artisan Ave, Huntington — $40K, 3-bed/1-bath Fairfield fixer. Score 75/100. - 2516 Third Ave, Huntington ...
Seeking Private Capital Partners | Detroit, MI • Springfield, MO • Ohio Markets We’re actively building our real estate investment portfolio and looking to connect with private cash investors and private lenders interested in becoming long-term capital partners as we acquire properties in: 📍 Detr...