Votes
Enyi Ajoku
  • Rochester, NY
Votes |
Tenant Smoking Marijuana In Apartment

Enyi Ajoku
  • Rochester, NY
Posted Dec 22 2018, 12:14

I have 3 young lads who are renting one of my apartments (a 2 unit multifamily) I will use names as Mr A, Mr B and Mr C. Mr A  is signatory to the lease but on the lease is states that MR B and Mr C will also be living in the apartment. On the lease it states no smoking on the property. On Thursday i got a call from the fire department that the shed on the property was destroyed by fire. The information i got from Mr C was that there were kids on the property and neighbors called the police on them and after the time he got back he saw police and the fire department trying to quench a fire. I immediately called the other tenant (Miss B and a 10yr old daughter) and the information i got from her was that these gentlemen smoke and sell marijuana to those kids.

I also was able to get pictures from Mr B social media account smoking on the enclosed porch of the apartment, which i saved to my phone. My question is can i use these images in eviction court or any court as evidence. Thank You and happy holidays 

Loading replies...