Rental Property Investor · Concord, NC · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
Turnkey Dad hates the smell of cat urine and makes no money on the buy. Penis Dad thinks cat urine smells like money and loves a well placed penis on a wall. I just bought this one LOL.
Turnkey Dad hates the smell of cat urine and makes no money on the buy. Penis Dad thinks cat urine smells like money and loves a well placed penis on a wall. I just bought this one LOL.
Shawnee Mission, KS · Member since 2016 · 716 posts · 313 votes
7y
I would be glad they did not kick holes in the walls then you are talking money to repair .That looks like one of the shows where they stage it to look bad for the viewers .
I would be glad they did not kick holes in the walls then you are talking money to repair .That looks like one of the shows where they stage it to look bad for the viewers .
Oh, I've got some holes in the walls. Patching wall holes is usually a round error in my repair budget though.
nice penisbait! thought this was an autocorrect or something at first lol
what all are you doing for 30k? from pics it looks like mostly flooring and paint (to cover up these beautiful drawings)
It was a back of the napkin estimate. HVAC $8K, painting & wall repairs (remove popcorn ceiling) $7K, remodel bathroom and repair subfloor $5K, floors $3K, appliances $2K, misc $5K.
nice penisbait! thought this was an autocorrect or something at first lol
what all are you doing for 30k? from pics it looks like mostly flooring and paint (to cover up these beautiful drawings)
It was a back of the napkin estimate. HVAC $8K, painting & wall repairs (remove popcorn ceiling) $7K, remodel bathroom and repair subfloor $5K, floors $3K, appliances $2K, misc $5K.
Was it a Foreclosure? Plenty of those looked like that back when I was doing pre-foreclosures.
nice penisbait! thought this was an autocorrect or something at first lol
what all are you doing for 30k? from pics it looks like mostly flooring and paint (to cover up these beautiful drawings)
It was a back of the napkin estimate. HVAC $8K, painting & wall repairs (remove popcorn ceiling) $7K, remodel bathroom and repair subfloor $5K, floors $3K, appliances $2K, misc $5K.
Was it a Foreclosure? Plenty of those looked like that back when I was doing pre-foreclosures.
Yes. For the last few years, the only deals I can find are auction foreclosures. Interestingly, an HOA owned this one. My guess is the owners didn't pay dues and were not happy at eviction.
Turnkey Dad hates the smell of cat urine and makes no money on the buy. Penis Dad thinks cat urine smells like money and loves a well placed penis on a wall. I just bought this one LOL.
Purchase $80K, repairs needed $30K, ARV $170.
I love it. My kind of deal but multiply that by 50 units.
Rental Property Investor · Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 9k+ votes
7y
abstract art is a value add bonus . I wouldn’t change a thing just stick a -for rent -sign in the front yard . Some hipster millennial will fall in love with it