Columbus, Ohio Meetup

Columbus, Ohio Meetup

When:

Where:Yogi's Hard Rd. Dublin Oh

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2012 · 181 posts · 51 votes

As a continuance of the forum post "Columbus Ohio BP Meetup", I am making it official by posting in the events section.

Where: Yogi's on Hard Rd in Dublin

When: April 7th, 6pm

What: There will be a loose agenda, intros/goals, followed by network session

Bring your business cards and be ready to network!

For more info or questions, feel free to PM me or call 614.500.7996

Thanks!

Steve

0Reply
352 views

Most Popular Reply

Virtual Assistant · Reynoldsburg, OH · Member since 2014 · 66 posts · 23 votes
11y

I'll be there. See you guys then :)

See this reply in the discussion

92 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Powell, OH · Member since 2013 · 86 posts · 23 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Steve Baldwin:

    Hello everyone!

    Hope you all have had happy investing endeavors in and around Columbus since our last Biggerpockets meetup!

    I am wanting to fire up a summer series, although it feel like fall out there, and get some people together to network. Wholesalers, rehabbers, realtors, CONTRACTORS and more.

    I know we can help each other out and we all need it!

    Any interest?? I will be reaching out through Meetup and various FB groups! Let me know and Ill set up a location and time.

    Thanks,

    Steve

    @Richelle T. we have had some good turnouts at the Saturday meetups! This last one was on the 4th so it didnt happen... I will be out of town for the Saturday on 8/8 but Im hoping a good group still shows at Panera. Steve and I talked just today about how we need to get the chatter up on BP, Thanks for getting right on this man!! Im happy to keep up with the Saturday one and do my best to come to this evening one. Looking forward to connecting with new and reconnecting with others, our business has been blowing up recently so Ive been slacking on the BP posts but Im trying lol

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2012 · 181 posts · 51 votes
    11y

    @Brian Hayes - Great to hear that your business is blowing up! We should talk about that at our next Columbus meetup.

    @Richelle T. - Id love to hear how things are going on your end too!

    I say we get everyone together on a Monday night and discuss what we've been up to and what we would like to be able to get from these meetings. By keeping the meetings a monthly affair, we will be able to keep the topics current and unique. 

    Im hoping to have a specialized topic for each meeting after our first.

    Should I look for something the first Monday in August?

    @John Horner @Dustin Faeth

     @Engelo Rumora

  • Investor · Westerville, OH · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    @Steve Baldwin I would love to be included in the meetup in Columbus, OH. Thanks!

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Steve Baldwin:

    @Brian Hayes - Great to hear that your business is blowing up! We should talk about that at our next Columbus meetup.

    @Richelle T. - Id love to hear how things are going on your end too!

    I say we get everyone together on a Monday night and discuss what we've been up to and what we would like to be able to get from these meetings. By keeping the meetings a monthly affair, we will be able to keep the topics current and unique. 

    Im hoping to have a specialized topic for each meeting after our first.

    Should I look for something the first Monday in August?

    @John Horner @Dustin Faeth

     @Engelo Rumora

    Send me an email with the time, place and date Steve if that's cool

    [email protected]

    We might look at making an appearance hehe

    Thanks

  • Investor · Canal Winchester, OH · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    I would love to attend an August meet-up... I'll be looking for more info!

  • Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    Is there a BP Columbus Meetup coming up soon? I am interested in attending and see what its all about as a newbie.

  • Investor/Agent · Mechanicsburg, OH · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 56 votes
    11y

    I too would be interested in attending a BP meet up in Columbus. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    11y
    I also would be interested in going to a monthly BP meeting. I feel like there's a lot of growth in Central Ohio and would love to share/hear different strategies for our local area. Count me in!
  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Steve Baldwin and everyone else. I would also like to attend a BP meeting in the near future and chat it up in the meantime! I'm new to the business and I am looking to learn everything I can! Hit me up at [email protected]
  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2013 · 17 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    I am also very interested in meeting up with others that are active here in the Central Ohio market.  Count me in as well!

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2012 · 181 posts · 51 votes
    11y

    Hello everyone! Thanks for the added interest in the Columbus Ohio Meetup!

    Back by popular demand, I have partnered up with Mr. John Horner to bring you, the monthly BP meetup!

    We are aiming for the third Monday of every month, starting August 17th.

    I am working on nailing down a semi-private location in Worthington. 

    Stay tuned!

    Steve

    PS. Let's share our thoughts at this first meetup on what type of agenda we would like to see going forward.

  • Specialist · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    Hi Steve, 

    If you can include me in the list that would great. I'm just starting to look at getting into ROI and would love to be a part of the group for networking.

    Thanks,

    Rafael

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2013 · 17 posts · 6 votes
    11y

     @Steve BaldwinThanks for working to get this back up.  I am looking forward to meeting up with everyone... I am staying tuned for location and time!  As for your agenda question, I am just getting started so I am all ears on however the agenda is set.  

    Thanks again!

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2012 · 181 posts · 51 votes
    11y

    Great! John and I are working on a location as we speak!

  • Investor · Powell, OH · Member since 2013 · 33 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Steve Baldwin for your passion.  I look forward to attending one of these meet-ups eventually!

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2012 · 181 posts · 51 votes
    11y

    Hello everyone!

    We were able to lock down a location for the Columbus meetup!

    J. Lui - Reserved Section in Bar area.

    6880 High St, Worthington, OH 43085

    (614) 888-1818

    Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

    Thanks,

    Steve Baldwin

  • Investor · Westerville, OH · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    @Steve Baldwin Thank you for arranging. What is the date for the meetup?

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2012 · 181 posts · 51 votes
    11y

    @LaTonga Smith

     The date will be Monday, August 17th.

    We are aiming to meet on the third Monday of every month.

    See you there!

  • Investor · Mason, OH · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Steve Baldwin:

    @LaTonga Smith

     The date will be Monday, August 17th.

    We are aiming to meet on the third Monday of every month.

    See you there!

     I'd like to attend, what time? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2012 · 181 posts · 51 votes
    11y

    Hello all! Here are the FULL details of the Columbus Ohio Meetup: 

    August 17th - 6pm

    J. Lui - Reserved Section in Bar area.

    6880 High St, Worthington, OH 43085

    (614) 888-1818

  • Investor · Mason, OH · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Excellent, is there somewhere to RSVP or do we just show up? 

  • Virtual Assistant · Reynoldsburg, OH · Member since 2014 · 66 posts · 23 votes
    11y

    I'll be there. See you guys then :)

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2013 · 17 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Great location!  I will do everything I can to be there... looking forward to putting a face to many of these names I see on hear. 

    @Steve Baldwin @John HornerThanks for spearheading!

  • Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Sounds like a great event! count me in !

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2012 · 181 posts · 51 votes
    11y

    Nope, no RSVP, looks like we will have between 12-20 people. Also, the space is expandable!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.